Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

gameranand

Living to Play
IF you really end up liking this game too much, you'll give almost all of your leisure time on DOTA only, just like us :D

Well that thing doesn't happen to me. I do like that game very much but still after playing so many games for so long, I know my limits. :)

bippukt

In the zone
Well that thing doesn't happen to me. I do like that game very much but still after playing so many games for so long, I know my limits. :)

I was so addicted to WoW for a time that I used to worry what will happen if my job took me to a city with bad internet. I raked up 90 days (over 2000 hours!) of playtime in that game. Then one day the charm was no longer there. So it is a good thing that you don't get addicted to a game. That is also the reason why I am not starting DOTA 2 - I know I won't be able to stop :mrgreen:

digit1191

In the zone
I was a DotA addict in college (If you notice the spelling, you will know I am talking about the original DotA). I also used to play CS1.6 during my college days. I started DOTA 2 last year, played for about 200 hrs.

I did not continue playing after that as I had got a new PC as I was so excited to play the big budget AAA games in full graphics settings :D (Could never do that before).

Now, after starting CS: GO recently, I am again back on the same boat, as in only playing those few games during my free time.
Nowadays, I hardly get 1 hour per weekdays and 4-5 hours during weekends to game. And I spend that time playing only CS:GO and BF4 :-| I started AC4, but still dint finish. CS:GO has taken preference over DOTA2 as my favorite e-sport now :D

That's what these games do to, they make you wanna grind and grind only on that one particular game :-(

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I was a DotA addict in college (If you notice the spelling, you will know I am talking about the original DotA). I also used to play CS1.6 during my college days. I started DOTA 2 last year, played for about 200 hrs.

I did not continue playing after that as I had got a new PC as I was so excited to play the big budget AAA games in full graphics settings :D (Could never do that before).

Now, after starting CS: GO recently, I am again back on the same boat, as in only playing those few games during my free time.
Nowadays, I hardly get 1 hour per weekdays and 4-5 hours during weekends to game. And I spend that time playing only CS:GO and BF4 :-| I started AC4, but still dint finish. CS:GO has taken preference over DOTA2 as my favorite e-sport now :D

That's what these games do to, they make you wanna grind and grind only on that one particular game :-(

same for me with GTA5 online :D

@DOTA conversations: good thing i am not attracted to strategy. :p

i only liked AoE and Sim City. :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Goddarn it, man. I'm defo not sleeping when I get a job.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Completed COD MW3. The story looks good so the characters but length is short. my game play time for MW3 is 4:03:39 to complete SP and Credit rolls.
Now Playing MW3 Special Ops survival Mode.
Overall good game.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Completed COD MW3. The story looks good so the characters but length is short. my game play time for MW3 is 4:03:39 to complete SP and Credit rolls.
Now Playing MW3 Special Ops survival Mode.
Overall good game.

Is there any app to monitor gameplay time?

nikku_hot123

In the zone
Now nvidea and AMD both are providing some software to monitor game play and optimization along with the driver . AMD's software is called raptr. No idea about Nvidea

Top Bottom