Your favourite Player in TEKKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
When I ask people that which is theur fav char. they say either hoarang or law.:p:p:p:p:pbut if you look at skill,speed,power etc. the best is KING.so I wanted to ask you which is your :?::?::?::?:

K

krazyfrog

I'm playing Tekken5 right now. I haven't played with all the characters yet, but from the ones i played, i liked Neena and Lee.

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Jin... I like his attitude.
Yoshimitshu.. I think he's the only character havin a weapon????
Heihachi Mishima

K

krazyfrog

^^ When does Heihachi Mishima get unlocked. Right now i've completed the story mode in Tekken5 using 6 characters.
Btw the Yoshimitsu character is cool. He's the only one who can damage himself along with damaging the opponent. His harakiri move is totally pointless:)

OP
hullap

hullap

Cyborg Agent
law has that spin technique which my bro uses everytime
& howrang has the kick combo which my bro uses everytime.

faraaz

Evil Genius
I use Christie and Nina as my mains, Xiaoyu, Hwoarang and Law as my supplementaries...

My Nina went alright at the Ozhadou tournaments in Sydney...Christie got bamboo'd tho! :(

PS: Anyone from Bangalore interested in playing SERIOUS tekken?!? My PS2's conked at the moment tho...still...PM ME!! I'm sure we can work somethin out!!

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
i'm not comin to bangalore or anything, just curious, what you consider "serious tekken" there. Playing on a ps2 with ps2 controllers or arcade?

faraaz

Evil Genius
@Chester: Most tournaments are held in arcades of course...a few on PS2's in venues which are pre-determined. For instance, the PS2 tourneys I played at were organised at the UTS campus in Sydney as well as the Macquarie University campus.

Uh...

"Playing on a ps2 with ps2 controllers or arcade?"

Are you talking about the controllers used?? I prefer a pad, but you can just plug it in on the T5 Arcade machines anyway, can't you?? Most of my opponents use custom Hori sticks tho!

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
yeah i'm concened bout the controllers used, and that "T5 Arcade Machine" thing, i'm yet to see it here, atleast at my place an arcade is an arcade, you won't have ps2 controllers there and most of the cities i've been arcades are real hard to find.

could you tell more bout T5 Arcade Machine and Hon Sticks?

btw, this thread doesn't make much sense to me, been playin tekken from more than 4 years and i've mastered almost all characters, lets make it a tekken discusion thread ;)

thx for your reply though. :)

Last edited:

faraaz

Evil Genius
@Chester: FINALLY!! Someone who's into it proper!! :D:D You have no idea how hard it is to find ppl like that on a (predominantly) Indian board.

As for the T5 Arcade machine...eh, its just a standard stick with buttons, I mean what's there to tell?? The proper T5 machines come with an extra plug for the PS2 controllers, so if yo want...you could plug those in, or your own stick and play with that.

Out of curiosity, where are you based? Your profile doesn't say...

And about discussing tekken, bah...too hard on these boards. Not enough serious players...since this is not the first thread of this nature that I am participating in. I'm pretty sure you must be on Zaibatsu though...whats ur nick there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom