your favorite commercial add film ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

virus_killer

Journeyman
your favorite commercial ad film ??

hi guys,
plz do write your favorite add films...!!!

mine are...all adds of SBI Bank and then "daag acche hai" i think it has changed the defination of daag.

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i really loved the old ad of 'Bajaj Pulsar" , where the rider do's a Stoppie & then Donought (O) & pops a wheelie. in a Bridge.

blackpearl

The Devil
The best one is Happydex Chewing gum. The first time I was not able to figure out what those guys were doing on top of poles and and on walls. Hillarious!!

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
i love the one for a car company.. i dont rem the company or the car..
but the ad was something like a very long mechinical contraption to make the car roll out..

kinda like falling dominics

nix

^^man that was the honda ad for some car[i think accord] but that ad was not aired in india...tho widely spread on the net...awesome ad that one.
among the ones here, i like hide n seek ad...nice music..nice dance steps...

supernova

Mr. S Nova
Fevicol adds are all time favourite...

Then i also liked a print add by Durex "wishing happy fathers day to those who used our competitors products" ... lol

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Rollercoaster said:
i love the one for a car company.. i dont rem the company or the car..
but the ad was something like a very long mechinical contraption to make the car roll out..

kinda like falling dominics

thats the add of HONDA Accord.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
There was an ad way back in 1980s about something I dont remember may be it was some shaving product or something relates to travel, it had really good shots of plane. do not remember much except the shots.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I love the 'Get a Mac' commercials by Apple. Just watch a few, they are very funny.
*www.apple.com/getamac/

There are fifteen advertisements and each is about three megabytes, pretty small in size. If someone wants me to, I can bundle them all in an archive and upload them somewhere. But do watch 'em. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom