YOUR DREAM GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

bala4digit

Journeyman
Every one has their own dreams, even of games,like how they want it to be . the features , strategies etc. 8) Hope some Game progammer See This thread PUHLEES GOD!
Reply Or Comment On others Proposals

so everybody post their own dreams here 8)
tell the Name, game strategy,the type,the way it should move and everything

My dream game would be like,
Name:Indian Wheels
Type:Racing
Features:It should have every car available in India starting from oldest Fiat premier and HM Ambassdor and Get the latest on road with gameplay
and it should have roads with potholes and pathligalis and even punctures etc.
The upgradation of cars should be done by both trusty and untrusty mechanics with their own respective results.
There should be even heavy traffic jams, mindless pedestrians and first of our very own kinda police n like catching your car might result in heavy bribery etc.
If u escape it we should change # plates Etc.like in movies.
And the Most Of the dreams of me is mainly about real accident,like when u crash there must be damage depending upon the crash and repair charges accord to ur mechanic and if u hit a pedestrian and kill him there should be case against you n again bribery etc
There should be wanted rating like in GTA VC and more the wanted level without being caught more the respect from other racers,but getting busted several times should restrict u from some races.

Just imagining about zipping your car through Kool Kerala waters and hot Rajasthani deserts or through Beautiful river sides of east Or Our very own CHOWPATTY also gives a thrill,what if this there For Real
:twisted:

There is Plenty to write but no space :D

Wht u Guys Think about this 8)

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Mine would be like building Grand Theft Auto: New Delhi or Mumbai or Kolkata or other metro cities of India. It should contain all the vehicles you mentioned above including Rickshaw, Pani Puri stalls, cows and dogs on the roads, etc. :wink: :)

OP
bala4digit

bala4digit

Journeyman
No replies(Dreams) For 2 days !!
I think u guys did not sleep For 2 days!!
PHEW!!

Hard Working Guys..Hmmm

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Pure real strategy, with real time buildin and dstruction and births, tis difficult to play but it has a charm...

[lokesh]

Journeyman
vmp_vivek said:
Mine would be like building Grand Theft Auto: New Delhi or Mumbai or Kolkata or other metro cities of India. It should contain all the vehicles you mentioned above including Rickshaw, Pani Puri stalls, cows and dogs on the roads, etc. :wink: :)

Same here man :) , most preferred :chennai , hehe

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
here goes mine .....

A GTA type game with VTM Bloodlines type rpg element using the Unreal 3 engine (for level designing , huge monstrous level)... with ai difficulty like Far Cry .... simulation system like that of CMR ... any story could do as the game should definitely be of the rpg type .... model designing from Half Life 2 (for now ... lets see if teh Unreal 3 engine does a better job) ....

i think thats about all ....

bharat_r

In the zone
[lokesh said:
]
vmp_vivek said:

Same here man :) , most preferred :chennai , hehe

Same for me too,In GTA:Chennai you can ride on cows/buffalows.

AND

A perfect Cricket Game,with players looking exactly as they look in real life..with Ranji trophy in game modes.
That's all for now.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Cows/buffaloes and also frogs in mini mode, snakes bulls, crows flyin and destroyin planess, cocks running below vehicles, one HELL of a GAME !

Weapons like the foul words of chennai...
katti, tuppaki, etc...

:lol:

hack expert

In the zone
hey gta mumbai wud sure rock

by the way they had conducted a poll on rockstar`s website about which city wud people like to be the next gta city i had given mumbai

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hey pal, me not tamil, naan tammilian illai !
I jus happen to know the lang on an average...

Well, Rockstar cant create such a huge game with so many vehicles like...Cows/Buffaloes/Donkeys, etc..it wud take a year and thus tis a dream...

OP
bala4digit

bala4digit

Journeyman
Now Iam Dreaming Of A new game which will have different kinda outputs
respective to the paths chosen its a shooting game like I.G.I and should have high #(atleast 5) of probabilities on each path chosen i.e it should not be the same when replayed like first time a room can have 2 enemies to shoot down and next time it should have 200 to shoot u down :lol:
so none gets bored playing 4 next time,enemies should change ,let the game size be a whopping 10 GB i don't care,afterall u should dream
REALBIG 8)
What Say Guys? 8)

Thankx 4 the Info Q.M

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
@achacko - wats that dream, plz describe....
u mean u want all ambassadors in NFS or what ?

Dream game dude...
Imaginative game u want but is not available is what bala wnats....

Charley

Just Do It
QwertyManiac said:

Dream game dude...

An Indian version of NFS....

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
achacko@dataone.in said:
QwertyManiac said:

Dream game dude...

An Indian version of NFS....

Need For Speed: Desperately or GTA: Traffic Jam ?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
NFS : The Ambassador
top speed :20kph
accln : very low
Weight : 3 times bluewhale...
Transmission : 2 gears(1 reverse included, just in case...)

GTA : The Land of Broken Roads
cars : maruti 800, ammbassadors, fiats, omnis, tuxfan's new car, etc...
villains : veerapan, ABVP, sonia gandhi, etc....
friends and mechanix : APJ.Kalam (no offence plz)

Udaya Maurya

Journeyman
I would really like the games like Max & Mafia.

Mostly, I love Deathmatch games.

And, yeah there must be a GTA on the Indian metro cities. It would be a true fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom