You must use Internet Explorer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
Today when i visited admission website fyjc.org.in
I got this message.:-
As a result of complicated functionalities and advanced features provided by this website, it seems to be unattainable to function properly in the browser you are using. We are sorry to say that you cannot continue using this browser in this website. You can find a list of supported browsers below. Please use one of such browser to browse this wesite. Please note that this is to provide you with better functionalities without hurting your experience with our website.

Currently we are supporting Microsoft Internet explorer v6 or newer only. If you do not have this browser, you can download the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer from Microsoft Download Center (we are in no way affiliated to Microsoft and by using their software you are abide to their terms & conditions).

Using a supported browser will enhance your experiece with our website and will give you access to advanced functionalities provided using browser-specific functionalities. We apologise for the discomfort caused, if any, and thank your patience and appreciate the time spend to support us by using a supported browser.

So you must use IE to use this site.No Opera,No Firefox.(Haven't tried it in Chrome)

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Man what fanatics. Just because they have an asp site. Then again they may be right. *www.airtel.in/sod opens fine in Firefox, but when you login it's all garbled.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
The BPCL Employee registeration website had similar problem too.
It's only imcompetent web design as well as lack of standards followed by IE IMHO.

Aspire

Padawan
Today when i visited admission website fyjc.org.in
I got this message.:-
As a result of complicated functionalities and advanced features provided by this website, it seems to be unattainable to function properly in the browser you are using. We are sorry to say that you cannot continue using this browser in this website. You can find a list of supported browsers below. Please use one of such browser to browse this wesite. Please note that this is to provide you with better functionalities without hurting your experience with our website.

Currently we are supporting Microsoft Internet explorer v6 or newer only. If you do not have this browser, you can download the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer from Microsoft Download Center (we are in no way affiliated to Microsoft and by using their software you are abide to their terms & conditions).

Using a supported browser will enhance your experiece with our website and will give you access to advanced functionalities provided using browser-specific functionalities. We apologise for the discomfort caused, if any, and thank your patience and appreciate the time spend to support us by using a supported browser.

So you must use IE to use this site.No Opera,No Firefox.(Haven't tried it in Chrome)

Doesnt work in Chrome as well!
:evil::evil::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom