You know she loves you when...

jayantr7

In the zone
12 years passed since I opened my eyes on Earth.I never saw a single girl interested in Technology.She can only give you OCZ SSD when you posted in "By Demand" section of her Head Forum...lolxx:lol::lol:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
"The characters and topics in this thread are fictitious and imaginary.Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. And we regret for the same "

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love".....Neil Gaiman

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^JFGI

@rhitwick
True true. I've read it before too.. But you don't love by choice. It just happens because you like something stupid in another person. Anyway it helps you make a good person if not better.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^ichi add this point also in the first ten points....

11. She dress up in your favorite color.....:)

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

She gifts me a OCZ SSD. :D

she can also gifts u a XBOX360 or PS3

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Love is what makes the world go round as if World isn't round already. :)

Still one can never have enough of it.

jayantr7

In the zone
she can also gifts u a XBOX360 or PS3

Disagree if she not loves you the most.If she just loves you then a mid-ranged or cheap gift is only accpetable....normally,if a boy wish to give a love sign to his loved ones,ten a rose[plastic one] is the best...why?

• sasta hai yaar..bahut sasta.. money is not wasted and she likes that too
  • plastic wala dene se usse jab dusre boyfriend ko dena hoga to uska bhi paisa bach jayega...

rgsilent

Broken In
She likes you in that way if...

she clutters your inbox with her pics.

...or she's a slut.

Disagree if she not loves you the most.If she just loves you then a mid-ranged or cheap gift is only accpetable....normally,if a boy wish to give a love sign to his loved ones,ten a rose[plastic one] is the best...why?

• sasta hai yaar..bahut sasta.. money is not wasted and she likes that too
  • plastic wala dene se usse jab dusre boyfriend ko dena hoga to uska bhi paisa bach jayega...

It's not at all about how pricey the gift is. Bit of a cliche but what matters is how much it means to the person you're giving it.

A gift which costs absolutely nothing can have much much more effect than a diamond necklace at times.

Not saying it's completely true but depends on how much she loves you and vice versa I suppose.

Last edited:
Top Bottom