You’re Likely to Get the Coronavirus

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Healthcare is available to Public in US has the most sophisticated healthcare in the world. and they have very stringent laws for any healthcare violations.
First each & every individual must have a valid Health Insurance (cannot skip that).
Cost of healthcare is high. per visit to clinical visit is $100 (7.6k INR). So, people opt for healthcare insurance there. Many Indians flyback to India as they can't afford the charges of treatment in US.
Healthcare providers, payors have to follow the rules otherwise they are charged with hefty fines worth millions. You won't find a jholachaap doctors in US.
Read my earlier post & the data in it(aka the US rank in health index). :rolleyes:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Basically yes. That is why health insurance is such a politically sensitive issue there.
Healthcare is available to Public in US has the most sophisticated healthcare in the world. and they have very stringent laws for any healthcare violations.
First each & every individual must have a valid Health Insurance (cannot skip that).
Cost of healthcare is high. per clinical visit is $100 (7.6k INR). So, people opt for healthcare insurance there. Many Indians flyback to India as they can't afford the charges of treatment in US.
Healthcare providers, payors have to follow the rules otherwise they are charged with hefty fines worth millions. You won't find a jholachaap doctor in US.
So, no checkups without health insurance? $100 is for people without health insurance?
Why can't people, who can afford it ofcourse, get health insurance and be safe?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, no checkups without health insurance? $100 is for people without health insurance?
Why can't people, who can afford it ofcourse, get health insurance and be safe?
Getting good health insurance in USA is like getting a good salary govt job here in India so it is mostly the rich people there who maximum utilize the latest healthcare tech & treatments available in USA while typical public make do with relatively average healthcare system(compared to Nordic/other developed nations but still far better than India).

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Getting good health insurance in USA is like getting a good salary govt job here in India so it is mostly the rich people there who maximum utilize the latest healthcare tech & treatments available in USA while typical public make do with relatively average healthcare system(compared to Nordic/other developed nations but still far better than India).
Still India is doing better than them in the current scenario.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I think low numbers in India is because of lack of testing than effective health care.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
BTW, can anyone tell me what was the world war analogy he's talking about?
He is saying if PM had believed the official data(according to which situation isn't so bad) then he would not have said in his tv speech the reference to world wars.
PM Modi on coronavirus outbreak: World War I, II didn’t affect as many countries as Covid-19
In his address to the nation, PM Modi called coronavirus crisis a matter of concern, saying that the even World War I and II did not affect as many countries as coronavirus.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well as of today we are doing better than most countries and with the complete lockdown we should be fine.
A question to you and @Zangetsu uncle sam is doing pretty bad yet its illict child canada is somewhat doing ok. Good healthcare there?
Canada always has an overall better public healthcare system than USA. As for India's situation only thing I would say is wait & watch.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Well as of today we are doing better than most countries and with the complete lockdown we should be fine.
A question to you and @Zangetsu uncle sam is doing pretty bad yet its illict child canada is somewhat doing ok. Good healthcare there?
Today 8pm Modi himself addressed that the healthcare technologies & facilities there are of topmost quality :D

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Canada always has an overall better public healthcare system than USA. As for India's situation only thing I would say is wait & watch.
But they are considered second to the US always.

Today 8pm Modi himself addressed that the healthcare technologies & facilities there are of topmost quality :D
He did bro and that was my point. They have better facilities but still are at a worst phase than us.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^The video is from overseas students body of China & was certainly posted from outside China. Even this video is most probably not visible inside China because of their great firewall censorship of all online sites & communications so you can know about it but almost no chinese people will(& those two sitting in the car were probably only tricked into talking about it by car driver else they too would never have mention this in public).

billubakra

Conversation Architect
^^The video is from overseas students body of China & was certainly posted from outside China. Even this video is most probably not visible inside China because of their great firewall censorship of all online sites & communications so you can know about it but almost no chinese people will(& those two sitting in the car were probably only tricked into talking about it by car driver else they too would never have mention this in public).
There were rumors that it is from Taiwan initially but later on it was confirmed that it is from China. Visible or not, my point was that they don't even care about their people.
I think that this women met the same fate. I am sure someone from the MSS noticed it and notified Xi or his people.

Top Bottom