You’re Likely to Get the Coronavirus

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Cases doubling every 4 days

Capture.PNG

icebags

Technomancer
this trait of corona virus is really coming out as a threat to human existence. hope they will find some vaccine soon.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The thing is that most people will recover, there is a rare chance of some serious complication happening but overall it's not fatal for most of the population. The point of isolation is to reduce the chance of the infection spreading to someone who might be vulnerable. In otherwords, let's say you get infected and you spread to someone else by coming into contact with them. You might recover, but what if the other person does not?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The thing is that most people will recover, there is a rare chance of some serious complication happening but overall it's not fatal for most of the population. The point of isolation is to reduce the chance of the infection spreading to someone who might be vulnerable. In otherwords, let's say you get infected and you spread to someone else by coming into contact with them. You might recover, but what if the other person does not?
The Elderly people and those who are already suffering from other diseases.. Diabetic, Asthama, Lung Cancer, Kidney infection etc

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Many countries are doing thousands of tests per day which is why their number of cases are increasing. Those countries are also under lockdown so how are they testing people?
Just a stat
India- 102 tests against 1 Million people. Most of which were done for the VVIP's
Brazil- 258 tests against 1 Million people. Why I mentioned Brazil because it has kinda the same facilities as India + it also has tons of people

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Because the Indian gov is still in denial about community transmission.
Did any government official said or indicated that?
The question still stands if countries are under lockdown so how are they testing people? By going home to home?
In India if I don't have high symptoms then I won't be tested for it. But they are testing VVIP's for every sneeze.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Did any government official said or indicated that?

Till now they have only said that community transmission hasn't taken place and the last 2 weeks they have kept quiet.
*www.bloombergquint.com/coronavirus...ansmission-experts-say-too-few-tested-to-know

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Till now they have only said that community transmission hasn't taken place and the last 2 weeks they have kept quiet.
*www.bloombergquint.com/coronavirus...ansmission-experts-say-too-few-tested-to-know
The article is old bro. If we go by the number of cases per day, its low. I am not saying community transmission hasn't happened. But per day cases are on the lower side.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Are they testing house by house?
*economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/...irus-arvind-kejriwal/articleshow/75012334.cms

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I hope this is not removed, I don't think that it will be against the rules. Please sign and share the same
Sign the Petition

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Plateau is being hit in most of the countries
*www.theguardian.com/world/live/202...pital-as-trump-again-touts-hydroxychloroquine
Coronavirus live news: Italy reports lowest day-to-day rise in infections in a week ; Spain deaths lower for fourth day in a row ; Germany sees further case drop

billubakra

Conversation Architect
First this
*www.thehindu.com/news/internationa...xychloroquine-to-us-trump/article31276161.ece
Then
*www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-52196730

Mera Desh badal raha hai. Wah Modiji Wah

icebags

Technomancer
First this
*www.thehindu.com/news/internationa...xychloroquine-to-us-trump/article31276161.ece
Then
*www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-52196730

Mera Desh badal raha hai. Wah Modiji Wah
helping out countries with some portion of the medicine is a gentleman's courtesy. but govt should issue some statement for the threatening. also, when the medicine market is on high, it's better to speed up hydroxy & ventilator productions & sell all the excess to usa, as, it may at least up the economy a bit in this collapsed market.

Last edited:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
helping out countries with some portion of the medicine is a gentleman's courtesy. but govt should issue some statement for the threatening. also, when the medicine market is on high, it's better to speed up hydroxy & ventilator productions & sell all the excess to usa, as, it may at least up the economy a bit in this collapsed market.

Bro I am not against it, only if they donate it to Terroriststan(you know which country is that) because they don't have the money to buy it. My point is that a statement should have been released about the "retaliation" thing. I am sure if that statement was given by any other country the likes of sambit patra and company would have seen shouting on every channel.
BTW that drug is not a vaccine and it has not been proven to work too. Since it has no side effects either that is why Trump and Musk are in its favor.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
almost all pathogens are killed when cooked at high temperatures except few.
Yeah the food at the takeaway restaurtants etc isn't the issue. However the packaging and the cutlery that is provided might contain the virus. Western country are using Lysol wipes to wipedown literally everything and even washing down veggies.

Top Bottom