YaY proud Owner of a Curved iphone 6+!

Phoenix117

Broken In
Yesterday,i kept my iphone in tight jeans entire day and today its BENT!

Rather then shouting or going to court i decided to stay calm and find a solution so with peace i ask what to do?:razz:(my mind may explode :-?:evil::twisted::evil: if this iphone annoys me for more few hours)

Btw it works fine but is bent from centre little below power and volume buttons and when looking directly kind of looks streched from edges and while kept on

may i get a solution?will apple service centre help?
I ain't trolling please

Minion

Conversation Architect
There are lots of YouTube video about iPhone 6 bending you should have researched more before buying that phone contact apple service centre see what they tells.

Flash

Lost in speed
With that subject, i thought Apple introduced a new curved iPhone 6, you bought it and came here for Showoff. But, it turned otherwise.

$hadow

Geek in making
I doubt that they will change it. Considering mapple will be the involved in this process.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I doubt that they will change it. Considering mapple will be the involved in this process.

I thought they priced it sky high because their quality is "the best".
What's the use of such "best" quality if a new phone gets bent like that leaving the customer unsatisfied?

OP
P

Phoenix117

Broken In
Ok guys i did more search about bendgate and found that apple Will replace it if those phones pass visual inspection at apple store or something.

I am in delhi any advice where to take this Curved iphone to someone sensible

BTW my phones a week and half old

Minion

Conversation Architect
Ok guys i did more search about bendgate and found that apple Will replace it if those phones pass visual inspection at apple store or something.

I am in delhi any advice where to take this Curved iphone to someone sensible

BTW my phones a week and half old

Yeah show them if they pass replacement then it is good for you else you can shoot mail directly to Apple.

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
Wow now you got a new curved iPhone 6+. That would best Samsung and all others. Lol

Jokes apart. IPhones used to be premium in the past. Not any more. They don't provide anything extra over android mobiles. You can easily get much better quality android mobile at half its price. Which would not only surpass iPhone hardware wise but would even beat iPhone 6 design wise.

Personally, I liked iPhone 5s design much better than 6. Bending is a known problem with iphone 6+. And if you would be hard on Apple service center then they would definitely replace that model. As fortunately they still have one of the best customer service. Also, tell them that you know it have been solved in the newer models. Or escalate the matter with them.

Top Bottom