Yahoo messanger Problem

dikudik

Journeyman
hi.
i just installed latest version of yahoo messanger
i found 1 strange problem
if i m chatting with some one and i type message in previous version it goes to the person with whom i m chatting ( I mean reciever person box in which what ever i typed shown )
But now after installing the newer version same message is not reaching there so i m confused whatever message i m typing is it going to the reciever person or some option i have to set for the same
kindly suggest some tips for the same
regrards
dikudik

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yahoo messenger itself is a Big problem..try gmail dude.

+1 for that :)

As for your query dikudik, first make sure your system is free from virus.
Secondly test if messages go, after turning off your firewall (but restart the firewall after testing :)
Lastly, try to send messages from Email client (the chat box which comes in Yahoo Mail)
All de best, figuring it out.

tushar4802

Right off the assembly line
i too hve problem when i type i can c what i type but after pressing enter every thing disappears ,,,..but it is received on the other end
????

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Dude.. thats what happens when u press enter after entering some text in a chat window. Its called Chatting.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, currently I am using Trillian, and believe me, it rocks! GTalk, Yahoo chat, MSN, even Facebook rolled into one sleek interface.,
Shows status updates from FB, and twiiter too. Even informs if a new mails arrives!
There is just no competition!

Top Bottom