yahoo id hacked....!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

new_rulz_@@

Right off the assembly line
hi guyz.....
Recently my yahoo id got hacked by someone.... Now when I go to my yahoo profiles it shows that that particular profile belongs to someone else it seems....!!!! I have lots of contacts in that which I dont wanna lose.... So is there any thing now that I can do to retreave it....????? Suggestions plz.......:confused:

it is b/s ur password got in wrong hand.. either ur pc or other pc have key logger, which save information what u type by key board and send them to hacker/cracker.

scan ur pc with 3-4 diff. anti virus/spy scanner.

also use on screen keyboard to type password or useful information to save from hackers...

try to scan pc atleast once in a month... use firewall.

also dont write ur password in email or else on internet... avoid fake/spam of yahoo pw cracking msgs...

more information :
*www.keylogger.org/

if u have suspect, install it on suspect's pc, and write ur email to send u information on some duration...

:p

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
^^
& whenever u need to give ur password with ur mail id, just create a new/separate id to provide there.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Also when you choose a password question as a hint, NEVER answer the truth. You'd be fool to do so as your account would get hacked almost instantly by anyone who knows about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom