Y is MOTOROLA BEHIND ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
oks
first thing first MOTOROLA is very big brand and has a very large customer base overseas but y MOTOROLA is lacking behind NOKIA and SONY ERICSSON

u r comments on this ?

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Motorola isn't behind in hardware design. They are behind in software UI design for a mobile phone. Even Moto Ming icons looks old compared to SE or Nokia.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Question: Y is MOTOROLA BEHIND ?
Answer: coz they make crap fones

10/10 full marks :D

prasad_den

Padawan
The initial impression they made in Indian markets was a bad one, tht they made mobiles with very poor batteries.. Thought the battery problem is more than rectified now, I think they will never regain the customer's cnfidence anytme in the near future now...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ yes very true. first impression is last impression! they had to rectify their mistakes before jumping into the indian market. nokia did it very well. btw, moto were the pioneers in mobile technology until nokia displaced them few years ago. but now we haf so many companies out there.. its tuff for moto to regain market share.

K

krazyfrog

Why they're behind? Because they deserve to. None of their phones can beat those of Nokia, samsung and Sony Ericsson. Earlier Motorola phones used to beat others in aesthetics. But now all the others have catched up and even beat them (samsung have beaten them in their own game of slim phones). Quiet frankly their is nothing left in Motorola phones that others can't do. And it seems they aren't even bothered with it. Most other manufacturers frequently update their interfaces and make them constantly better. But Motorola is still dragging its feet and providing interface that it did ages ago. And you can't even apply the 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' rule here cause everyone knows Motorola's interface is the worst and least intuitive ever. If they won't bother fixing their phones, we won't bother buying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom