Xperia ZR or Samsung S4

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
Namaste!

1. Budget? - Max 22k
2. Display type and size? The best possible type available in my budget but size max 5 inches. Preferred below 5.
3. Dual sim? - better if i get but not a priority.
4. Preferred choice of brand? Sony, samsung, htc
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? - Flash & front camera must. Primary cam shud be 13 MP
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Android.
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 3G
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Multimedia and gaming..
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? - Have shortlisted Xperia ZR & Samsung S4
10. Any other info that you want to share - RAM shud be 2 gb as i have to play heavy games and plus i shud be able to install the games/apps on d memory card with ease..
Heart about Xiaomi mi3 but in a doubt over their service quality. How will it be? Will there be good developer support for it?
And how is nexus 4? But, it's only concern is lack of memory card slot..
Pls. Guide friends..

amjath

Human Spambot
as far as mi3 is concerned we have to wait for about 3 months to get the clear picture about service. Developer support is still questionable since it is much popular and not released world wide.

So my suggestion is Moto X or wait for moto X refresh. Reason: Pure android and fast updates

amjath

Human Spambot
if u want a list here it is
*motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.c.../filename/Updated MASC list - 19thMay2014.pdf

But i have no idea, how good they are. May be you should wait for others to commnet on it or any other suggestion

- - - Updated - - -

Early updates says that android L may not come for sony xperia zr, but update for kitkat is already seeding

OP
I

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
I am in favour of zr..
I liked s4 also but it's out of my budget - 28k..
Any one can tell is it possible to directly install apps in memory card in zr?

rish1

Cyborg Agent
bro s4 is 28k and you are saying your budget is 22k are you talking about the imported one ?

then why are you asking about After sales as there is no warranty on imported phones

OP
I

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
There was an offer on S4 at a local store. I was getting it for 24k with cashback offer.
But, it was abt 3 weeks back. I enquired again today but he told 28k. So, sorry.. 24k i cud afford but not 28k.
So, pls tell any good alternative to zr or shud go for zr only?

amjath

Human Spambot
There was an offer on S4 at a local store. I was getting it for 24k with cashback offer.
But, it was abt 3 weeks back. I enquired again today but he told 28k. So, sorry.. 24k i cud afford but not 28k.
So, pls tell any good alternative to zr or shud go for zr only?

so you dont like moto x :p

Top Bottom