Xperia ZR or Samsung S4

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I will recommend the S4, but the i9505G, that is the GPE edition. If you are thinking about the TouchWiz version then I will recommend Nokia 1200 over that. With the S4 you will get a brilliant display, good hardware, nice camera and a proper sized phone, just put a protective case and you are good to go. But you will have to stretch your budget to something like 30k. In comparison to S4, ZR has a rubbish display, not sure about the camera either.

Or you can save a lot and get the MI3 :)

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
mi3 wont be worth the hassles,might as well get nexus 5 over it,saving a few bucks never works out and atleast nexus 5 is a proven phone with better ASS

OP
I

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
Does all android mobiles support otg? Or sum specific models?
Shud i buy zr now or wait? I mean will it's price also drop?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Does all android mobiles support otg? Or sum specific models?
Shud i buy zr now or wait? I mean will it's price also drop?

no point in waiting IMO. price drops another phone and maybe a better or even a worse one takes its spot.
also, have you considered Moto X?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
ZR has already received numerous price cuts and its approaching EOL. get it while you can. Of all the highend phones, most seem to skip microSD card slot but nowadays almost all support OTG. Your only other option is Moto X which retails for 24k but doesn't make any sense as it is not much faster than ZR and over that doesn't have microSD card. paying more for less.

Mi3 is gearing up well but if you are planning for it, wait some time. you'll anyway won't make it to the first few batch which usually are the first to encounter any bugs and problems, if any. let them take the bait and report.

OP
I

ishan_kkr

Journeyman
no point in waiting IMO. price drops another phone and maybe a better or even a worse one takes its spot.
also, have you considered Moto X?
Pta nahi but m unable to make up my mind for moto x..
Zr is almost final but trying to get z1c for 27k 4m ebay.. But, budget is an issue.. So, m inclined towards zr.. :)

Top Bottom