Xperia Z2 launched for Rs 49,990

DDIF

Custom User Title
Whoa, that was some freaking hot sh*t your router went through....

Anyway, on topic, will sony be having something like an echange offer for the Z1???
Cause I really would like to trade in my Z1 for the Z2...
Can't believe they would put such a crappy display on their flagship phone... :-x
You could try changing your white balance or search XDA for Z1 screen hacks.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I still don't get the hype behind OnePlus One! And I still don't understand what's the manufacturing brand?

amjath

Human Spambot
I still don't get the hype behind OnePlus One! And I still don't understand what's the manufacturing brand?

Hype: $300 Beast
Manufacturing brand is new to the industry with the help of OPPO. The design expert working with Oppo phones is same for Oneplus

For $300, no other phone comes close to what the OnePlus One offers. Not only does it look and feel like a premium device, but it also comes with specs similar to what you'd find in a flagship smartphone. If you want a high-end phone on a budget, look no further.
*www.engadget.com/2014/05/08/oneplus-one-review/

We had a hard time finding anything to fault with the OnePlus One. Top of the line performance, great build quality, and arguably Cyanogen’s finest work. Yet it remains elusive – for now.
*www.androidauthority.com/oneplus-one-review-378578/

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Okay, let it release first, I am sure you are not falling for specifications!

The brand with help of OPPO, what's the name?

amjath

Human Spambot
Okay, let it release first, I am sure you are not falling for specifications!

The brand with help of OPPO, what's the name?

Definitely not it performs neck to neck with current flagships.
Anyways its "OnePlus" the brand. I read that their production is supported by Oppo

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
when i first heard about one plus one i use to think they were talking about Htc one ( m8) when htc was going to name it Htc one 2 :lol:

are you sure this phone will launch in india for 300 $ as last year also there was a similar phone priced at 300 $ giving flagship specs but it launched in india for 27000 ? i am not much informed about this phone..

in my opinion i don't think people( non techy people) buy flagship phones for performance they buy it for show off/brand value ? .. if anyone wants to buy a phone for performance get nexus 5 at 25k and save Rs 25000 that's full 50 % off for same performance go to xda and try overclocking it ..

this is the worst time probably in entire mobile history to buy a flagship..

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
Yeah kinda stuck on whether to upgrade or not. My Nexus 5 is working rock solid and no lag is what so ever is observed in any activity. Even my s3 is working great on supernexus rom :-D.
For the first time I am feeling that these flagship phones don't worth the money spent on them.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I think we have reached saturation point with respect to "newness" in mobiles. When i had first laid my hands on friend's S3, i was like Wow!. But one month back, i checked out another friend's Nexus 5, i was like its ok , very nice. No "Wow" factor is there anymore in new releases.

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Yeah kinda stuck on whether to upgrade or not. My Nexus 5 is working rock solid and no lag is what so ever is observed in any activity. Even my s3 is working great on supernexus rom :-D.
For the first time I am feeling that these flagship phones don't worth the money spent on them.

once again its qualcomm's mistake.. they didn't bring out any new chips in time for these flagships.. if they had 805 then at least it would have been somewhat noticeable performance difference in games etcl

then most manufacturers didn't made shift to 3 gb as a standard apart from sony

last year it was all about 1080p displays now we have reached saturation in display and design ( size and quality )

the only thing there is to improve is camera and htc once again failed there..

all in all these are just Refresh versions of last year phones..and priced way too high..

things will once again spice up when they bring 4g , bendable displays , a completely new revamped design , 64 bit cortex A57 chips .. 4 gb ram , a new innovative Battery technology capable of withstanding 3-4 days on heavy usage

that is why Mid range is getting very exciting now ..

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
once again its qualcomm's mistake.. they didn't bring out any new chips in time for these flagships.. if they had 805 then at least it would have been somewhat noticeable performance difference in games etcl

then most manufacturers didn't made shift to 3 gb as a standard apart from sony

last year it was all about 1080p displays now we have reached saturation in display and design ( size and quality )

the only thing there is to improve is camera and htc once again failed there..

all in all these are just Refresh versions of last year phones..and priced way too high..

things will once again spice up when they bring 4g , bendable displays , a completely new revamped design , 64 bit cortex A57 chips .. 4 gb ram , a new innovative Battery technology capable of withstanding 3-4 days on heavy usage

that is why Mid range is getting very exciting now ..

In terms of now a days flagship none of the manufacturer has made a dent in the market coz of design. All of them just made slight of the change in their last year design and displayed a new flagship.
It would have been great if HTC would have introduced a 8 ultra pixel camera. Rather than that they came up with a duo camera gimmick.
Asking 3 to 4 days from a mobile is still a dream but bendable displays may be a reality with Note 4.
64 bit processors are on the way and i guess we would saw it in Nexus 6 at the end of the year either with 805 or 810. Hoping for the best :-D

amjath

Human Spambot
In terms of now a days flagship none of the manufacturer has made a dent in the market coz of design. All of them just made slight of the change in their last year design and displayed a new flagship.
It would have been great if HTC would have introduced a 8 ultra pixel camera. Rather than that they came up with a duo camera gimmick.
Asking 3 to 4 days from a mobile is still a dream but bendable displays may be a reality with Note 4.
64 bit processors are on the way and i guess we would saw it in Nexus 6 at the end of the year either with 805 or 810. Hoping for the best :-D

Thats because of manufacturing equipment/ moulds used for making phone. Same goes to cars [Maurti's same design pattern for swift with slight change ]and everything else

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent

i am afraid my friend No 64 bit processors in high end from Qualcomm this year

Expect Snapdragon 810 phones to launch in April 2015.. Nexus 6 will come with snapdragon 805 only ..

$hadow

Geek in making
i am afraid my friend No 64 bit processors in high end from Qualcomm this year

Expect Snapdragon 810 phones to launch in April 2015.. Nexus 6 will come with snapdragon 805 only ..

I am buying phone this year only looks like Nexus 6 is what will be my best bet.:mrgreen:

Top Bottom