Xperia X10 Mini

TheLetterD

Will Power
Umm hey guys
Long time back I had a 5800 , but I broke it by stepping on it. My parents told me the only way I can get a new phone is by scoring good marks. In 11th grade. In Non Med
:O
I know right?
So Now Im using my friend's helper's Nokia 1280 :cryeyesout: , after the helper got a new MicroMaxx :ashamed:
So basically another friend of mine told me that he'll give me his old Sony E. X10 Mini
He didnt know the model, neither could he describe it properly but from whatever he told me Im pretty sure its that one.
Anyways the question I wanted to ask you was that:

*Is it 'officially' upgradable to to Froyo/Ginger Bread?

*If not, Please suggest me where can I get good custom ROMs for it cuz as far as I know Cynogen isnt available for that model. :(

*Also if anyone has been using that phone can you tell me how is the Video Playback?
I hope its better than my iPod Classic

I had an iPod touch too, but I broke it. :/
Im a friggin Bulldozer.

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
Hah thanks!!! Will try it whenI get the phone! :)

Update:
Umm Sam it says its not for n00bs
:(
So basically is there an easier one which is stable for GingerBread?
Besides isnt ICS a lil too much for a 600 MHz proccy?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Update:
Umm Sam it says its not for n00bs
:(

lol i gave the link to show you that even if Sony Ericsson abandoned it, DEVs have brought ICS love to X10 minis. don't flash it. lots of things doesn't work.

So basically is there an easier one which is stable for GingerBread?

try GingerDX. looks really promising.

but read the unlocking instructions well. you need to unlock the bootloader else you can't flash any rom (maybe can't even root).

Besides isnt ICS a lil too much for a 600 MHz proccy?

no. i am using ICS too and it runs perfectly stable. All it needs is a GPU to do the rendering of the UI. X10mini have Adreno 200 GPU which will handle ICS easily.

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
Umm thanks!
Think you can help me here?: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/custom-ro...-2-3-custom-rom-x10-minimini.html#post1577035

Top Bottom