Xperia V or Xperia T ??

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Well I am looking for above models & confused between them.
XP V is having IP57 certification whereas T is having big screen. Both r having krait processor so no issue there.

So what u guys think ??

On ebay both r available under 22 & 23 k respectively.

Last edited:

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

But no warranty.

They are the same, with V being slightly better. Choose depending on how important water resistance is to you.

SahilAr

In the zone
^^I don't advice you to buy it from ebay!The seller is not a powerseller!Because ebay is not a secure site to buy items!
Also,go with xperia sp.

OP
RohanM

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^I don't advice you to buy it from ebay!The seller is not a powerseller!Because ebay is not a secure site to buy items!
Also,go with xperia sp.

Well actually XP SP is not yet available & when it will the price must be approx 27 or 28 k. so better to go with Optimus G then which is for 31 k. .....

Nope, V has better camera software and slightly better quality
Check gsmarena

better cam software ??? what does that mean now ?

SahilAr

In the zone

Refer this thread please:*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-r...ay-engulfed-39k-please-help-what-do-now.html?

Well actually XP SP is not yet available & when it will the price must be approx 27 or 28 k. so better to go with Optimus G then which is for 31 k. .....
*www.snapdeal.com/product/sony-xperia-sp/1257072/?pos=0;0;2
Also,member kunwar from xda reported that it is available @Ambience mall Gurgaon,some other members from xda also reported that it is available in New Delhi too..sadly it is not available in my Sonipat :(
I guess Haryana is still behind Delhi and other Mahanagar's :D

Last edited:
OP
RohanM

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Refer this thread please:*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-r...ay-engulfed-39k-please-help-what-do-now.html?

Sony Xperia SP | HD Phone - Buy Online @ Rs.24990/- | Snapdeal.com
Also,member kunwar from xda reported that it is available @Ambience mall Gurgaon,some other members from xda also reported that it is available in New Delhi too..sad it is not available in my Sonipat :(
I guess Haryana is still way behind Delhi and other Mahanagar's :D

Hmmm good deal. but snapdeal is reliable ??

SahilAr

In the zone
Hmmm good deal. but snapdeal is reliable ??

Snapdeal is neither reliable too!!But ya,if something happens wrong,you can force them to refund the amount(via Trustpay) within 30 days,but you have to handle snapdeal very strictly!I mean be as mean as you can whenever there is a problem!

OP
RohanM

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Snapdeal is neither reliable too!!But ya,if something happens wrong,you can force them to refund the amount(via Trustpay) within 30 days,but you have to handle snapdeal very strictly!I mean be as mean as you can whenever there is a problem!

Hmm I guess I will buy from local sony center then. as one ebay refund is already in progress ( got faulty hdmi galaxy s3 cable - 899 /- )
So no to online shopping...

SahilAr

In the zone
^^It's not like that every website does the same..there are some trusted sites,Flipkart,Homeshop18,Tradus,Croma online are the trusted sites to purchase things from,but products bought from these sites may cost you more than "Market/Retail" prices(my experience;especially from Flipkart-damn too costly,but reliable one)

Last edited:
Top Bottom