Xperia P @15k...help!!

harshal

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone,

I am new here.. m getting new sealed pack xperia P for 15k in market without bill. its market price is around 23k as you all know. it a huge difference i getting in the deal.
what you guys suggest? shall i go for it coz my budget is around 14-15k only and in this range theres not a single good dual core available with my requirements.
i think it would be a good deal as i dont think most new phones give any problems for few years.
and some things i wanted to know--
>does is play fullHD videos smoothly without any lags?
>heard people r facing some issues after updating to ICS like wifi..etc

If u guys can suggest some other mobile in my budget.
requirments--
>fullhd video n playback
>HDMI port
>2ndry camera
>1GB ram
>dual core

Thanks a lot

LegendKiller

In the zone
Don't go for it!!! It would be a imported/smuggled phone which shall not be repaired by any sony outlet in India. At your price maybe xperia-u , but not sure you can get all those features at such a limited budget.
You will have to shell out atleast 22-24000 for those features.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
The difference in price is massive... Go for it... Most phones work fine for the duration of their warranty...

Even if something happens to the phone, the cost of repairing would be a couple of thousand at most...

Buy it for 15k... Its a great deal...

Cheers!

duke123

In the zone
SONY XPERIA P LT22i -8MP|1GHzProcessor|16GB|Android2.3|HD Recording|Front Camera | eBay

xperia p at 16900..with 10% discount coupon you can reduce the price...it comes with seller warrnty of 1 year..

OP
H

harshal

Right off the assembly line
Thanks @legendkiller and everyone for your suggestions.
i have changed my mind..i'll get things only with bill. and anyone pls dont go for anything without bill coz i came to know that the box u get is already open and u dont get all accessories :cry:
so doesnt make any sense. i posted thinking i m getting the factory sealed piece but this is not the case with without bill boxes.
Meanwhile i'll just wait for mobiles to come down to my budget with my requirements and get it with bill only.

Top Bottom