Xperia M vs MOTO G Need Suggestion.

Akintex

Broken In
Xperia M vs MOTO G Need Suggestion.

i want o purchase android phone budget around 13k . which is good in build quality and performance in MoTO-G or Xperia M

please give your suggestion.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Moto G no doubt .. but don't get the 8 gb , get the 16 gb version only.. Performance might be slightly better in xperia M but moto G just has so much more other advantages that there is no competition at that price.. its bang for the buck at that price

sharang_3

Journeyman
Besides the weaker hardware on Xperia M, it won't even be getting Android 4.4 for sure, while Moto G already comes with KitKat.

Besides the weaker hardware on Xperia M, it won't even be getting Android 4.4 for sure, while Moto G already comes with KitKat.

After using Nexus for about a year, I can say one thing for sure.......... Android updates are not everything + there isn't much difference between JB & KK that general users will feel. Xperia M has got 4.3 upgrade. I still prefer Touchwiz UI over stock UI, mainly because of tweaks that manufacturer incorporates

There isn't much performance difference between Xperia M & Moto G ....... But overall G is better due to better screen ..... Limited storage might be an issue for few, but I think 13GB should suffice most people easily.

So, Moto G is better

rish1

Cyborg Agent

since when did xperia M hardware became weak ?
both cpu and gpu performance (due to lower resolution ) are much more poweful than moto G.

sure in every other department moto G trumps everything and does not have any competition but don't say xperia M is a weak performer

After using Nexus for about a year, I can say one thing for sure.......... Android updates are not everything + there isn't much difference between JB & KK that general users will feel. Xperia M has got 4.3 upgrade. I still prefer Touchwiz UI over stock UI, mainly because of tweaks that manufacturer incorporates

There isn't much performance difference between Xperia M & Moto G ....... But overall G is better due to better screen ..... Limited storage might be an issue for few, but I think 13GB should suffice most people easily.

So, Moto G is better
OTG is always there .... !

rish1

Cyborg Agent
After using Nexus for about a year, I can say one thing for sure.......... Android updates are not everything + there isn't much difference between JB & KK that general users will feel.

nah Kitkat has 1 thing that makes it very unique that is it is optimized for 512 Mb ram devices , so the actual free Ram available for Apps is much larger in kitkat.. sure it does also brings that crappy Memory card restrictions wit it .. but i think kitkat is a much needed in low end phones especially for those that has less than 1 gb ram.. rest i haven't used it personally and can guess that by your experience the visible difference is very less..

obv thatXperia M has got 4.3 upgrade. I still prefer Touchwiz UI over stock UI, mainly because of tweaks that manufacturer incorporates

yeah me too i also don't prefer stock at all , it looks very plain and basic and these OEM skins at least make it look different so in essense it feels like it is completely different OS

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I happened to buy both this week for two of my colleagues. Both are really good and both have their advantages over the other, all which were said above. Additionally, G's screen is the best you can get at this price and it has got KitKat out of the box. It is pretty much sure to get the next update as well. And M has Touchwiz which is slick Sony UI, but no guarantee about KitKat and forget the next update. If the absence of SD card slot is not a deal breaker, G is the way, otherwise M.

Last edited:
People Tend to show off mate ...... consider the incident where you are showing your phone to a friend and he/she says "wth ! is this ??!" then you make a face what to say that if he/she will really be jealous.

Note: No offense, if you have money you can show off!
btw thats a nice OTG connecter and pretty compact too .. never seen that. Only seen 10cm cables..

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
People Tend to show off mate ...... consider the incident where you are showing your phone to a friend and he/she says "wth ! is this ??!" then you make a face what to say that if he/she will really be jealous.

Note: No offense, if you have money you can show off!
btw thats a nice OTG connecter and pretty compact too .. never seen that. Only seen 10cm cables..

I guess you are not aware that the market is already getting populated with OTG drives: Pen Drives - Buy Pen Drives Online at Best Prices in India - Storage : Computers | Flipkart.com

Top Bottom