Xperia M vs MOTO G Need Suggestion.

I am a certified user of both Xperia M and Moto G (did a comparison review few weeks back)

Moto G is the obvious choice in MOST departments. MUCH Better screen, MUCH better camera, Google Now goodies..
The only problem is the 12Gb user accessible limit. My Xperia M with 16 GB card beats it in this dept. Moreover i prefer Xperia UI over plain vanilla Kitkat. It feels like a smaller Micromax phone at times due to the phone's design and the drabby android UI. I mean whats so farkin difficult in adding quick toggles in the notification panel?? Grrrr I know one extra tap doesnt make a BIG difference but why should i make an extra tap when Samsung,LG,Sony etc etc let me do the same task without the extra tap. SO much for KitKat, try to add something user friendly and practical in your next version for Christs sake!!!

Xperia M is somewhere around Rs11k now while Moto G is Rs 13k and Rs 14k .

If you have the money go for Moto G. Its no contest. i Like Xperia M's overall software package better but thats just me. (Nothing beats Sony's Walkman player NOTHING!! )

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you are not aware that the market is already getting populated with OTG drives: Pen Drives - Buy Pen Drives Online at Best Prices in India - Storage : Computers | Flipkart.com

The last thing i want to be seen doing in public is consuming media content from a USB pen drive dangling from my phone via a wire. Do you guys actually use it in public? Anyone? Do you all carry the wire and pendrive in your pocket along with your phone,wallet,keys,earphones,handkerchief etc etc?
UNLESS you are using that snazzy small tiny thingie that SaiyanGoku is using :D (saw it just now)

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I don't have one. But, if I have one, I will use it when I need to, even if it is a normal USB drive dangling off an OTG cable. It is an accessory and doesn't need to be always plugged in.

Last edited:

nikufellow

In the zone
Been using xperia m for a while now and have had chances to use moto g also, on many occasions. The only department i kinda feel m lags behind moto g after using it is the superb screen g has. I don't think g has better camera though because imo both m and g camera sux. And the thing about official updates most people said here are true. 4.3 is supposedly the last official update m might get while g already has 4.4 and is slated to get atleast another upcoming version. But you can always unlock bootloader and install cm if you prefer to have latest and greatest vanilla android experience on m so that's not really a deal breaker provided you can mess around with phones

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The last thing i want to be seen doing in public is consuming media content from a USB pen drive dangling from my phone via a wire. Do you guys actually use it in public? Anyone? Do you all carry the wire and pendrive in your pocket along with your phone,wallet,keys,earphones,handkerchief etc etc?
UNLESS you are using that snazzy small tiny thingie that SaiyanGoku is using :D (saw it just now)

I'm not using meenova :p as my phone doesn't supports USB-OTG without the y cable :( , check the link of the image, its from official site.

PS: google SanDisk Dual USB. :wink:

Top Bottom