XOLO Q 700 Does not support APP2SD function

mdp

Journeyman
Just Bought XOLO Q700.

I wanted to move few of my apps,games n photos on phone(xolo q700)memory/internal storage to news Samsung 16 GB memory card.

so I tried to move few of the apps using "App2SD" software from google play.
But it gave me message "Sorry App2SD function is not available on your device"
its android version is 4.2.1

I was able to transfer many apps to SD card on my previous Samsung galaxy y duos phone.

is it not possible a all on this device or some tweaks are needed..? please guide me..

Last edited:

ankush28

Bazinga
Re: XOLO Q 700 Does not support memory card storage.

Buddy dont worry all fault is that cr@p app you can do it yourself by going to setting-->Apps-->select app-->move to storage/phone
Plus xolo q700 has enough storage you dont need to move any app to sd
For moving photos and media stuff, download es file explorer, locate files in internal storage(sdcard0)> move it to external sd

Last edited:
OP
M

mdp

Journeyman

I tried it. but option of " Move to SD card doesn't appear after selecting App..

what to do?

ankush28

Bazinga

I tried it. but option of " Move to SD card doesn't appear after selecting App..

what to do?

Is there is any option for selecting default location for new app which may have two option 1. Internal sd 2. External sd if yes then try changimg them.
Post a screenshot too

1 question ... You have 4GB of internal memory why you want to move app to sd huh?

Last edited:

prehistoricgamer

Q.C Passed. Tested. OK
I read on xda dev forums that you've to root the device for the app to work. I'm not sure if it was under Xperia M or Q700. Just check xda dev forums. It should be there I guess.

kartikoli

Busy!!
you need to flash q700i firmware to enable this option there is no way you can do so in default rom

this has been discussed time and again and its a known fact
q700 have emulated SD card where as to enable app2sd we need partitioned SD card

there are 3~4 rom's available with such feature as well

OP
M

mdp

Journeyman
Thanks to all you buddy for your valuable feedback..on gsmarena. I got following link, that iwould like to share with you as screenshot attachment..

please comment..

Attachments

• XOLO app2 SD.jpg
    XOLO app2 SD.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 105

ankush28

Bazinga
Thanks to all you buddy for your valuable feedback..on gsmarena. I got following link, that iwould like to share with you as screenshot attachment..

please comment..

Yup it is the only way .. :(
But Dont do this, I mean you have good enough storage then why you want to move it to sd, move all media to SD

Top Bottom