Xolo Play with 4.7-inch HD display, 1.5 GHz quad-core Tegra 3 processor coming soon

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
XOLO is Doing Thing Right Rather Than Micromax and More Like Oppo !!

NDTV Says Price 15999 !! Source

Looks Like Its Already Out From Different China Brands !!

Its Called Xiaolajiao la-q1

*www.chinaphonereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Xiao-La-Jiao-LA-Q1.jpg

quagmire

Allllright !
Q1000S could share the same processor..
Xolo Q1000S with 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 5-inch HD display to launch for Rs. 16,999 | NDTV Gadgets

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Any news whether call quality has improved in these new launches by MMX and Xolo (Lava)? Call quality has been their weakest part always, and I believe more people would buy their products if they improve in this area. At least for me it was the deal breaker and decided to buy a phone at twice the price of Canvas HD.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
they days of big companies are over, with small companies bringing new things at very low prices. the only thing indian/Chinese mobile companies needs to take care of is sotware and after sale support for their brand, Samsung and Nokia will be thrown out of market in couple of years, and if its prices at 15k i will buy it, even though i will not get any ASS

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Till date XOLO phone does offer better display that other phones in the same price range. XOLO Q1000 does have a better display than Canvas HD. I have seen it by placing both of the phones in my two hands and if you check some reviews, they also have said the same thing.

Cilus, you're not wrong. But I was talking about phones with similar specifications, not prices :) Basically the more expensive Xperias and the HTCs and the Samsungs :)

I wanted to see how the display compares to them in this new phone.

Any news whether call quality has improved in these new launches by MMX and Xolo (Lava)? Call quality has been their weakest part always, and I believe more people would buy their products if they improve in this area. At least for me it was the deal breaker and decided to buy a phone at twice the price of Canvas HD.

Canvas 2 had nice call quality, don't know if noise cancellation is good enough

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
BTW I still don't know whether Micromax, Karbonn, XOLO, etc. are Indian companies or Chinese. Clarification please?

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
4gb of inbuilt mem is a PITA...can we move apps to SDcard or have them install there by default? Imho, Xolo Q700 had a prob with such an action...

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thinkdigit have put a video in youtube...and benchmarks are not at all good..poorer then Q1000 ....just that it playes those tegra games beautifully

Top Bottom