XBOX 360 region help!!

official

In the zone
hi guys...can anyone tell me wat is this NtscU/J and Pal s??t...suppose i hav a console bought from Japan...or US i wont be able to play games that are PAL?? plz explain i need to order an xbox360 for me and i cn get that very cheaply from china..so plz help me clear my concept

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
What you're referring to is know as region coding for the console. Games are region coded or they can be region free, depending on the choice of the publisher. So if your console is PAL, then NTSC discs won't work in it and vice versa. Region Free titles would work in all the consoles. India has PAL region code, so if you get an Indian console and get a disc from, say US, which has a NTSC/U or NTSC/UC coding, then it won't work in your console. NTSC/J is for Japanese consoles. This regions discs are extremely difficult to be obtained.

OP
official

official

In the zone
that means best way to play almost all games is to buy PAL version?? are all games released in all region type or region free type..i wish to buy from abroad as it is dam cheap..wat do you suggest???

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
that means best way to play almost all games is to buy PAL version?? are all games released in all region type or region free type..i wish to buy from abroad as it is dam cheap..wat do you suggest???
If you're planning to get legit games from India, then get a PAL console. That way the games would be easily compatible.

Top Bottom