X-Tab A10 ICS-A Mighty Low Cost Tablet

Ridwan Shafi

Life.Gadgets.Awesomeness
Have you heard of the X-Tab A10 :lol: It is a mighty low cost tablet having boggling specs. If you think I am throwing tantrums check the specs here ...I think we should forget the T-Pad IS701R and the Ubislate 7+ and get our hands on this Tab...I mean it is just too powerful for INR 6000:shock:

Soumik

Padawan
You just posted a serious contender for best value for money tablet!!!
A 1.5 GHz Arm Cortex A8 CPU with 512 RAM, Mali 400 GPU and 7' capacitive display for INR 6490 (8GB internal memory version) !!!
You know of anyone who bought this? I am seriously doubting the pricing considering the current market rite now.
Can anyone verify this info?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Save your money and buy a tablet only if it has good XDA support...

Mediocre hardware with good optimized OS is always better than powerful hardware stuck with buggy, outdated software...

rajan1311

Padawan
You just posted a serious contender for best value for money tablet!!!
A 1.5 GHz Arm Cortex A8 CPU with 512 RAM, Mali 400 GPU and 7' capacitive display for INR 6490 (8GB internal memory version) !!!
You know of anyone who bought this? I am seriously doubting the pricing considering the current market rite now.
Can anyone verify this info?

Its the same as the VeeDee D10 - Ployer Momo9... Have it with me, reviewed it here..

*techforumindia.com/index.php?topic=6157.0

pretty good for the $$...running ICS without issues..

Save your money and buy a tablet only if it has good XDA support...

Mediocre hardware with good optimized OS is always better than powerful hardware stuck with buggy, outdated software...

They got some decent support at pandawill..

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
I saw somewhere mentioned that they give demos at office/home in Major cities.
Has anyone tried? I wonder if 'Jaipur' is included in the list of 'Major cities'. :p

pratzgh1

Broken In
Yeah just checked out. I definitely look forward to buying a tab, but will be reading a lot of books so will search for something that has a better ppi. Incase budget refrains, will buy this :p

rajan1311

Padawan
Ok guys some1 tells me the two tabs are NOT the same... the panel on the A10 is different(cheaper)... review coming up soon, will inform you then..

OP
Ridwan Shafi

Ridwan Shafi

Life.Gadgets.Awesomeness
I got a call form the NXG guys...They are ready to give the Tab for review....Will tell u guys once I receive it

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
Submitted a query to them yesterday,
got a call today. They aren't giving any demos in jaipur. (or any other cities also, that's what the representative said).

sostab

Right off the assembly line
I got a call form the NXG guys...They are ready to give the Tab for review....Will tell u guys once I receive it

Oh,thats great.Update us abt the daily developments.
Was looking to buy the VD10, but i think i may wait for ur review

I think the NXG sells it for 5600 bucks!!

OP
Ridwan Shafi

Ridwan Shafi

Life.Gadgets.Awesomeness
Now this is a bad news .... :'-( I called up the NXG for inquiring about the status of the review tab I was supposed to get but they say that I am in 'waiting list' and there are 25 people waiting before me.... I wonder when I will get it

Last edited:

rajan1311

Padawan
Now th1s i5 a b4d news .... :'-( I called up the NXG for inquiring about the status of the review tab I was supposed to get but they say that I am in 'waiting list' and there are 25 p30pl3 wa1t1ing b4 me.... I w0nd3r whn I w1ll g3t it

yup...the veedee owner told me the same thing....He said the Xtabs will take time to come... :p

Top Bottom