WWE Fan Box@_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayantr7

In the zone
hey guys.... :D
as you know from the name,it's a wwe fan thread...
so say which wrestler iz ur favourite?worst?

and the most of all which fights u like n all other....:smile:

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

i dought that no-one like wwe here

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^ lol.

i expect many people here to post 'jhon' cena as their fave,but he's despicable imo.in the attitude era rocky and stone cold ftwed.but currently i like jericho and trips.

lets see how this thread goes ahead and then i'll post my fave moments :D

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
having made a "wwe" thread proves you know nothing about the wrestling industry.ntl, i'm happy someone finally made a thread

as for your questions

fav. wrestler personally Chris Jericho/The Rock
worst wrestler i've seen who's been a world champ The Great Khali

OP
jayantr7

jayantr7

In the zone
yeah...khali is one of d worst.....it's vry bad seeing shawn micheals out of wwe....:(
i like--- #john cena
#undetaker
#shawn micheals
#randy orton
and some more :p

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

hey...i've not seen nxt till now...howz dat[who've seen it?]

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

@ratedrsuperstar
i don't think making a thread means i don't know about wwe.nlt.....if u think then think it foreever... :p

OP
jayantr7

jayantr7

In the zone
@ico
wat!!do u think dat big loser wrestler is best??even rey mysterio easily defeated him...and in royal rumble 2010 phionex[female wrestler]defeated him....wat a shame :p

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

by the way d'u like wwe??

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

hey m new in here...so can u'll tell me wat's d meaning of "STICKY"??and to get it fr our threads??

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sticky threads always remain at the top. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10

Like The Photography and the Introduction thread.

Threads of GREAT importance are the only ones that get stuck on the top.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

@ico
wat!!do u think dat big loser wrestler is best??even rey mysterio easily defeated him...and in royal rumble 2010 phionex[female wrestler]defeated him....wat a shame :p
It's staged.

scavanger007

On KillingSpree!!!
I like
1]John Cena (though recently its been overdose of his)
2]Shawn Michaels
3]Triple H
4]Jericho
5]Rey Mysterio
6]Undertaker

Though i will miss Shawn, since he has joined the list of Rock and Stonecold...

Btw where has Jeff Hardy disappeared?

OP
jayantr7

jayantr7

In the zone
@scavenger007
jeff hardy iz out of wwe..cm punk defeated him in a career match and now he'z gone :(

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

@scavenger007
jeff hardy iz out of wwe..cm punk defeated him in a career match and now he'z gone :(:???:

OP
jayantr7

jayantr7

In the zone
sure wwe iz gettin now-a-dayz boring....i think before some months[2 or 3]it waz better....there should certainley be new characters in nxt....can anybody tell em something about nxt??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom