[WTF] Sign Up for Dish Network, Get a Free Gun

pauldmps

Banned
I couldn't resist sharing it here.

*fastcache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/4/2011/03/4d8c105c94027.image.jpg

In a deal that the southern part of our country would find irresistible, a Radio Shack in Hamilton, Montana is offering a free gun to every customer who signs up with Dish Network. Now I've been offered many things when signing my life away for cable—LCD TV's, phones, iPads—but really? A gun?!

Apparently, the offer is doing really well too. The owner says that business has tripled since he started it and a lot of people have stopped by the store to snap a picture of the sign. Customers who qualify for the deal (they have to pass a background check, after all) can pick between a Hi Point 380 pistol or a 20-gauge shotgun. If you're not the gun toting type, Radio Shack will give you a $50 Pizza Hut Gift Card. I never knew Montana was this wild.

Source: Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
:D
whole US is this wild. They have very liberal arms laws due to which we periodically hear about shooting in schools etc.

But this is really over the edge!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Montana is offering a free gun to every customer who signs up with Dish Network

IT must be ILLEGAL!!!!!!!

Gun for joining......!!!!! too bad and too desperate....

They should be banned !!!!!!!!!!

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
IT must be ILLEGAL!!!!!!!

Gun for joining......!!!!! too bad and too desperate....

They should be banned !!!!!!!!!!

why illegal? They are giving guns after checking background of the person who is signing up. License will be issued which is perfectly legal even in India too. Owning a gun is not illegal as long as you prove your eligibility. :)

OP
pauldmps

pauldmps

Banned
In India. it is very difficult to get a gun licensed. It seems that it is easier in the US. That is why you see so much shootouts in schools & colleges there.

OP
pauldmps

pauldmps

Banned
So consider going for a rampage & kill all your schoolteachers who used to punish you & all classmates who were not friendly with you.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
In India. it is very difficult to get a gun licensed. It seems that it is easier in the US. That is why you see so much shootouts in schools & colleges there.

Getting licensed gun is tough here, but how about the unlicensed local ones :lol:

Top Bottom