wow is now - song

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
did ya'll know sunidhi chauhan was hired to sing a promotional vista song 'wow is now' highlighting some features

Click Here

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Frankly, these Beryl videos can only impress a six year old. Apart from the rotating cube, none of the effects offer anything better (functionality wise) when compared to Mac OS X. The wiggly windows and extreme use of transparency are a pain to watch. Vista, of course, could use some major improvements.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Kenshin said:
It was posted before.........i regretted listening to tat song..:D

Me Too

MS paglaa gaya hai, ek to itni mushkil se Vista ki sale ne speed pakdi hai, aisee cheezen nikalega to fir se sales figure baith jaayenge.

mediator

Technomancer
aryayush said:
Frankly, these Beryl videos can only impress a six year old. Apart from the rotating cube, none of the effects offer anything better (functionality wise) when compared to Mac OS X. The wiggly windows and extreme use of transparency are a pain to watch. Vista, of course, could use some major improvements.
Its not just about beryl and that useless 'genie effect' dood, I asked everyone to see it to the end. Its hilarious!

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, I did. That famous BSoD. I've seen it a few times before too. :lol:

But you've got to realise that it was Windows 98 (or perhaps 95)... (though even Vista is not free of BSoDs).

mediator

Technomancer
aryayush said:
Yeah, I did. That famous BSoD. I've seen it a few times before too. :lol:

But you've got to realise that it was Windows 98 (or perhaps 95)... (though even Vista is not free of BSoDs).
Yea I know, but its cool!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Microsoft needs to learn something or rather copy something from Apple, marketing techniques.

If Apple can make a failed product into success then MS can obviously make there good products into break through success.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ Arnt you contradicting yourself? I mean how can a failed product become successful? Its either failed, or successful.. Never both! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom