WOW! Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is Awsome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Ya i saw the price on steam and also on xfire game shop. Both are charging the same price. Better get the retail than wasting on steam.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
The VGA performance charts can be seen here. It is using the same engine as COD:MW 1.

Even mid-end cards can play it comfortable. Game looks awesome.

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Damn, the game is really BAD. Yes, I really mean it. After waiting for one whole year and getting the hefty game, I was really unsatisfied to see such a small storyline. The levels are pretty small and in a whole, the game play is quite short. I guess thats the only negative thing that I can point out for this game. In all other fields, it stands much above any other game. I hope to see something like this soon.

I hate to have completed the game so soon...

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^yes the campaign is too short..why dont you play it again in hardened or veteran mode...they are really challenging..

p_dude

Broken In
Damn, the game is really BAD. Yes, I really mean it. After waiting for one whole year and getting the hefty game, I was really unsatisfied to see such a small storyline. The levels are pretty small and in a whole, the game play is quite short. I guess thats the only negative thing that I can point out for this game. In all other fields, it stands much above any other game. I hope to see something like this soon.

I hate to have completed the game so soon...
[youtube]Q44keM1mvrU[/youtube]
the game is really disappointing when compared to the previous one...

OP
go4saket

go4saket

I wont say it sucks if compared to the previous version. Gfx is better but storyline is short. As such, I have already completed it in Veteran mode... So now I am left with nothing.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yeah, CoD series used to have longer campaigns. But this modern warfare theme has made Modern Warfare series too short. Is it shorter than MW!?

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys mw2 multiplayer!! anybody wants to join then i will send the instructions.

the multiplayer also have some great maps.

quan chi

mortal kombat
I would love to... Please post the instructions...

instructions can be pmed only.:wink:

Allright guys till now there are three players any one else interested.

procedure pmed to you guys please meet here.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
even it has a karachi map.:shock::D lol lol.
but it has no indian map .

Last edited:

p_dude

Broken In
instructions can be pmed only.:wink:

Allright guys till now there are three players any one else interested.

procedure pmed to you guys please meet here at 5.00
Posted again:
even it has a karachi map.:shock::D lol lol.
dont know if it has any indian map too.
aww... its above 5 pm...

don't forget to pm me i will also join you guys if possible in any future date...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom