Would you buy a $99 xbox 360?

Confused_user

Journeyman
Microsoft recently launched a discounted xbox 360 4GB+kinect bundle for $99, with a subscription model, ($15 a month for two years with live gold account). Now, there is indications that the bundle might appear worldwide soon. So, will you buy a Rs6000 xbox and say monthly? [In my opinion, this is a pretty sweet deal for students, and those who don't have a job yet, like me]
source-
Subscription-Based $99 Xbox 360 May Go Global

tkin

Back to school!!
That would be 6k, plus 900/- per month, with free Xbox live connection I think?

Where do I sign up?

tkin

Back to school!!
I calculated, 22k for Xbox 360(15k) and 24 months live(7k), 26k total for this deal, so it maybe a bit extra, but panning 2 yrs this comes to 170/- extra per month, which is easier for a student to pay with his monthly allowances.

Innara

Broken In
It's definitely a tiny bit of rip off if you go by the total cost and that alone. However, there is some merit for those who can't afford a fully priced console at one go, as long as they plan on actually utilizing the two year subscription to its full benefit. As for me personally, 4GB would be as good as no space at all, but I know not everyone is as heavy downloader as I am either. That and I'm more of a PS3/PC gamer and don't really care much about xbox all that much unless the new gen offers something leaps and bounds better.

OP
C

Confused_user

Journeyman
That would be 6k, plus 900/- per month, with free Xbox live connection I think?

Where do I sign up?

it's not global yet, but microsoft will probable launch iv worldwide, provided iv scores enough sales in us

@Innara
you can download to external drive too..
I hope microsoft replaces the kinect with a hdd instead... Or launch another bundle with hdd

dexbg

Journeyman
The real cost is the game titles .. how much will a supposed student be able to afford..

1~2k per month for a new title.

tkin

Back to school!!
Buy second hand titles, I have a group of friends, who share the cost of tiles, comes to 200-300/- per head.

Top Bottom