Worth 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
I suggest you extend your budget by a couple of thousands and can own 6630 or w550i - the 2 best phones I think within the range of 11.5k-12.5k

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
montsa007 said:
if u want the best camera go for samsung(no doubt man even the cheapest cam is the rockin 1)
Oh puhleese!!!!!!! It's an established fact that Sony Ericsson phones have the best cameras (K750/790/800i and W800/810/900i). SAMSUNG! Are you for real!! It's the most ridiculous and stupid company.

adi87 said:
W550i has limitations --> fixed 256MB...!!!!
That's not too bad. I have a W550i and I have a hundred songs stored (encoded at 64 KBPS). The sound quality just rocks. However, it's priced at Rs. 12,200 (best buy price). And the firmware is buggy. The camera also pretty much sucks in dim light and indoors. The positives are far more than the drawbacks though. It does the main task it was assigned (that of playing music and sending/receiving calls and SMS) like no other phone can. The battery life is also awesome. The interface is also brilliant (courtesy Sony Ericsson).

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
N6630 wud easily fit into ur budget, but it has become TOO common. U cud extend ur budget a wee bit more and go gor N6630 or SE w550i. I don't suggest N-Gage as it doesn't have a camera.

As for k750i, its completely out of ur budget. It costs 16k in Sony World in Park Street, Kolkata.

pickster

Professional Layabout.
You can either buy 6600 or better still 6630. 6630 is a damn good phone. You will never regret buying it even if you spend some extra cash. 6600 is also a good choice keeping in mind that you don't mind removing of the battery every-time you have to change the memory card. And no, Sony Ericsson phones are not fragile. I had my k500i dropped many times but it didn't break or stop functioning. I also came to know that Sony-Ericsson K750i is being sold at around Rs. 13K. If you probably wait a little and hunt for the best deal, you can get this great phone. Last time I enquired here [Varanasi], 6630 was retiling at around Rs. 11,990 but that was 2-3 months back. The price should have dropped by now.

Last edited:

cooldip10

In the zone
Ya don't go for LG.. its very very very very bad phone.. I used to face a lots of trouble when i had one. Now I'm using a NOkia cell 6610i. 6600 is fine but its MP3 quality is not good enough.. For better performance opt Ngage QD. Its performance is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom