Worst games Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
usmayur said:
What is wrong with FIFA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ask what is right with it. They churn it out as they have to meet the deadline. Play PES and u will realize it FIFA comes nowhere near the best

I have not said that it is the best, I have mentioned that it is one of the best. Agreed that PES5 is great, but FIFA's also great.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
FIFA 2006 WORLD CUP ..... worst game by fifa
Play to beleive it and then repent abt buying it..and more for installing it :)
OR
TRUST MY WORDS :)

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
kjuvale said:
I am talking only about Quake. I have played many other fps and i love it other than other. Mostly i love fps like max payene, half life, C&C series where there is clear story to play. But in games like quake i find them difficult to play. (atually i have played very less times) among quakes i like quake 2 more than 3 and not played quake4 yet.

Ok correxions
1> Max payne is no fps its a third person shooter
2> C&C series is RTS with the exception being renegade which was pretty bad.

And remember quake was one of the first 3d fps's( before that we had side scrollers except wolf ; so we had a revbolution) so u cant discredit it if u start comparing with recent games

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
Darthvader said:
Ok correxions
1> Max payne is no fps its a third person shooter
2> C&C series is RTS with the exception being renegade which was pretty bad.

And remember quake was one of the first 3d fps's( before that we had side scrollers except wolf ; so we had a revbolution) so u cant discredit it if u start comparing with recent games
Ok fine, u r right , i made some mistake, becoz i dont know much about games and dont play that muchjust play occasionaly. thanks for correcting me.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
No really Man If u are not a guy who needs everything to be exactly the way it is U shud seriously get Fifa 06 else PES 5

Status
Not open for further replies.