post the names of the worst games you hav ever played
my choice is
deer hunting
microsoft motocross madness
monstertruck madness

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
Yodha: The Warrior
(the ultimate game of d millenium by d clash of the titans-the indians... "kutte kamine mai tera KHOON (blood) pee jaounga")

playing is not dat difficult just go n stick wit ur opponents they shoot through u...

lets see....
1.motocross madness(impossible to win)
2.ghost recon 1(too complicated)
3.harry potter 1(outdated graphics)
4.global operations(here EA tried to clone Counter strike but failed miserabely)
5.the desert storm series(too unrealistic)
6.half life 2(just jokinhg!)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Worst Games?
Hmm............
OK, Its Bhagat Singh. The worst game full of bul****t. The worst Graphics, Sounds (and anything you can think of). It was sheer torture. I played the demo and removed it immediately.

Another one is Yodha-the Warrior. This one was one screwed up stuff.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
usmayur said:
EA sports any game be it cricket or FIFA

What is wrong with FIFA? It is one of the best football games around...!!! I agree FIFA 2004 was not so good, but FIFA'05 and '06 totally rocks.:cool:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
kjuvale said:
Bhagat sing
Quake series (still dont understang what is the aim of game)
kingpin

The Aim of quake and any and every fps is to shoot monsters,zombies,thugs........

And so how can the game that revolutionezed pc fps's suck

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
Darthvader said:
The Aim of quake and any and every fps is to shoot monsters,zombies,thugs........

And so how can the game that revolutionezed pc fps's suck

I am talking only about Quake. I have played many other fps and i love it other than other. Mostly i love fps like max payene, half life, C&C series where there is clear story to play. But in games like quake i find them difficult to play. (atually i have played very less times) among quakes i like quake 2 more than 3 and not played quake4 yet.

usmayur

Broken In
digitized said:
What is wrong with FIFA? It is one of the best football games around...!!! I agree FIFA 2004 was not so good, but FIFA'05 and '06 totally rocks.:cool:

What is wrong with FIFA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ask what is right with it. They churn it out as they have to meet the deadline. Play PES and u will realize it FIFA comes nowhere near the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom