WORLD IN CONFLICT FREEZING...HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I've installed world in conflict game recently, tried to ran the game but it had a lot of glitches then itself(like the graphics options dont respond how many times ever i click on them) the download the latest patch which was about 1GB:shock:
then no glitches on the main menu..but the game doesnt start at all...the loading screen appears and it crashes...can any1 help....me using vista 32bit, my sys config is in my siggy...using nvidia 186 beta driver...someone please help...thanx in advance!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Try uninstalling the game - Then put shadow & lightning quality to medium

Did u check the Benchmark , it had any glitches ???

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
the game freezes for some time and then crashes...even if it is benchmark, new game or tutorial...anyway...will reinstall it and see..

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
no use...tried everything, re-installing the game, adjusting the page file size, applying the patch again..no use at all...somebody he:-(lp!

amitash

Intel OCer
remove your gfx drivers using driver cleaner pro and then reinstall the latest drivers. Download and install the latest directX revision, if this fails, run memtest to chek RAM stability. if the ram is stable, try prime95 under small fft's for 8hrs to chek cpu stability.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
got the game running...but after a 10-15min of gameplay, the game crashes..i think its the problem with the ram heating....do i have to replace my ram?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom