Word 2003 Toolbar woes........

Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I have a problem with Word toolbar. I have MS OFFICE 2003 Professional installed(Original).

Screenshot of the error given.

*img170.echo.cx/img170/169/wordtoolbarerror9en.jpg

In place of 1. there are two blank toolbars showing up. I don't know what are they of?

In place of 2. PDF995 toolbar shows up.

I want PDF995 to be removed. How should I do it? I tried to remove from customize option but it is not deleting. What should I do?

Don't provide answers like uninstall Office XP, reinstall, reinstall PDF995 etc.

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
righclick on the toolbar > customize... here you can customize word's toolbar appearances & add custom menus & items also delete them :D

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
try disabling their macro...
[close word > disable or delete [from office or physically from folder where installed] macro; custom tolbar items r created using macros > check, if they're gone or not ??

OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Sorry No macros were there related to it.

By the way i solved the above 2 problems myself. I deleted Normal.dot and all other templates and all files and registries related to Pdf995 by searching for them.

Now a new problem. A doc file opens and always it shows 2 extra toolbars:
Control Toolbox and Exit Design mode. All templates have been deleted. Now I want a trick so that when I open that file those two irritating toolbars should not open automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom