wmv file watermarking software

Status
Not open for further replies.

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
If you cant find any specific watermarking software( which neither can i), the best alternative would be to use a Trial version of a Non-free software such as Super DVD creator or Cucusoft Convertor.

These softwares, in your trial version convert many video file types into other file types, adding a watermark throughout the video.

Search for such paid softwares download.com.

Savvy:!:

nil_3

In the zone
I don't know what you want by saying "watermarking". But if you just want that some kind of signature or writing or picture will go all along your movie then you can easily do with any standard video editing software(such as Ulead Video Studio/Pinnacle etc). In Ulead Video Studio go to Timeline view. Place your .wmv file in the video track and your intended watermark in the Overlay track. Here you can place your watermark at anywhere you want; you can also change it's opacity and duration. Now re-encode your movie.

Some kind of watermarking can be done with Windows Movie Maker but with very very limited functionality/customization.

OP
C

cryptid

Journeyman
I found a Software called VideoCharger its full functional but only for 20 days(18 days left) it works great and its got lot of features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom