Wireless mouse battery problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
My wireless mouse(Microsoft) battery drains after a maximum of 15 days(even the much hyped duracell battery goes aroud 20 days)..When i purchased it i was told that it would easily go around 2 months..anybody who has wireless mouse can u share your experiences

Last edited:

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
the same with me..i used the microsoft wireless optical desktop 700...the keyboard battery doesnt drained much..but it is the mouse which drained battery like anything...since I used the computer a lot and that means almost entire day :) that could be a reason..I have since changed to a basic wired desktop set by microsoft...unless you r using your pc as HTPC or your pc cabinet is placed beyond the length of the cables, it doesnt make sense to go for a wireless one.

maybe there might be power saving options somewhere...in the settings of the wireless mouse drivers

OP
confused!!

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
i took the wireless desktop because i wanted to get rid of cables..i will probably get an optical wired mouse

thetillian

The Revolutionary
The same with me too when i got my computer HCL Beanstalk i have enjoyed the wirless mouse experience very happily but after 20days the batteries are exhausted and i replaced with two new batteries ang again the story continues so i thrown it away ang got a wired mouse which is a sweet spot and the story of "Exhausted Batteries & the wirless mouse" ended. But the wireless key boards are a good deal than the mouse they can easily come upto 3 months so i stick to it.

pratik03

Journeyman
I brougth Microsoft Wireless desktop 4000 1year ago. I am very happy because it is wireless:D . but after 15 days mouse software starts showing "wireless mouse battery level is low please replace the battery" Sometimes mouse stops responding during gaming I lost many games becaus of wireless mouse :p . So I brought another stand-by wired mouse to get rid of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom