Wireless Laser Printer

ritvij

rated R
Hi guys,
i want to buy a wireless laser B&W printer. WIRELESS is must.
My budget is 7000.. can't extend more.
I will buy online, no problem but i want a printer that can be refilled easily or the cartridge is easily available online.
Please suggest a nice printer..

Also, are wireless lasers inferior than simple lasers..(sounds dumb! but a shopkeeper said so..:p).. not that i doubt.. :wink:

OP
ritvij

ritvij

rated R
Understanding your printer requirements, my suggestion for you is to go for HP Photosmart Wireless e-All-In-One B110a printer, one of HP’s new ePrint enabled printers having the best in class features.
This Printer has 2.4 colour display with HP Touch Smart and HP Photo Creations Software that lets you easily create good quality photo books, calendars, collages, greeting cards .
This printer is also AirPrint enabled so you can print easily from your iOS devices. Also comes with the printer are apps, so that you can print newspaper, photos, etc. without requiring a computer. It has a very nice and sleek design, with a flip out paper tray for portability. The printer is sturdy and well designed to look at. The cartridges are easily available online and are economical. It comes at an affordable M.R.P. of Rs. 6,947, with all the above mentioned features.
This printer is definitely value for money. You can buy this online at Flipkart.com Flipkart: HP Photosmart Wireless E-All-in-One - B110a Printer: Printer

yep! i saw that one but i already have a hp deskjet f4228 for scannind and copying.
i need a LASER wireless printer.. only B&W

Top Bottom