Wireless Keyboard+mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
hi all

i just want to ask u that how long does the wireless keyboard and mouse work for a battery ..??/
anybody have any Xp??

i was about to buy iball`s kb+mouse for around 1450...

so please share ur xp

anispace

dattebayo
i have a HP wireless keyboard and mouse... got it with my HP Pavilion desktop.

batteries are not rechargeable..
mouse>> 3 weeks with normal usage (4 weeks for duracell)
keyboard>> 2.5yrs+ yeah thats right.. the duracell bats havnt discharged since i purchased my desktop in 2005. dont know why and how.. even though i use the keyboard more than the mouse.

the keyboard batts should last longer but mouse wont last for more than 3-4weeks..if their rechargeable then it doesnt matter anyways.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i hbought logitech worked for almost 3 months first time after that 1 month or less

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buy a Wireless keyboard but don't buy wireless mouse as the battery will end very fast in the case of mouse. My friend had bought also an iBall keyboard and mouse one year ago. Since then he has changed his keyboard batteries twice and the mouse's batteries more than 20 times.

hesslei

Right off the assembly line
Re: Wireless optical mouse

The Wireless Optical Mouse is slick and stylish. It sports a comfortable ergonomic design, with added points for being ambidextrous. Perhaps because of the latter, Microsoft sticks to a simple three-button layout, which you can configure however you desire.The good: Long battery life; easy to install; stylish design; innovative scrollwheel; ambidextrous.The bad: Wordy instructions; no user manual.

----------------------
hesslei;)

social media marketing

Spawn Freak

Broken In
iball mouse + kbd combo is d best.. better than microsft and logitech (ind same price range)...

i own one... nd kbd battery goes for around 3-4 month.. nd mouse around 2.5 months

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Logitech Ex90 Wireless set.

Mouse batteries last for a week and keyboard batteries for 9-10 days. Pretty good IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom