windows xp new edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinit suri

Broken In
GUYS I VE GOT THIS NEW EDITION of XP ....which reads....WINDOWS XP NEW EDITION( IS IT ORIGINAL???).......BUT MOST OF THE COMPONENTS R THE SAME ...THE ONLY DIFF BEING THAT IT HAS SP2 INTEGRATED AND ALSO LOADS OF OTHER USEFUL PROGRAMS.WAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THAT HAS NE ONE HERE HEARD ABOUT IT???? OR PERHAPS EVEN USED IT??????:confused::confused::confused::confused: SO SHUD I KEEP IT OR DELETE IT???:confused:

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well u cant say a pirated for sure, as if one like Vishal can have his hands on it, its possible to hack the system files to customise the Interface to make it look like a new Edition or any such... :p

prasad_den

Padawan
HAs to be pirated.. Many sites give this XP with SP2 and many other paid softwares slipstreamed into it..!!

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
vinit suri said:
GUYS I VE GOT THIS NEW EDITION of XP ....which reads....WINDOWS XP NEW EDITION( IS IT ORIGINAL???).......BUT MOST OF THE COMPONENTS R THE SAME ...THE ONLY DIFF BEING THAT IT HAS SP2 INTEGRATED AND ALSO LOADS OF OTHER USEFUL PROGRAMS.WAT I WANT TO KNOW IS THAT HAS NE ONE HERE HEARD ABOUT IT???? OR PERHAPS EVEN USED IT??????:confused::confused::confused::confused: SO SHUD I KEEP IT OR DELETE IT???:confused:

Delete it,i am sure it is pirated....

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Yes it is pirated. I have seen many OS like Win XP Gold Edition, Win XP New Edition, Win XP Magic Edition.
All these is done by hacking resources & using nLite.
One who has created it, just hacked some of the resource files & changed the look & appearance of Win XP SP2, and also renamed it & edited other text.

The next step is to add some useful programs to it using nLite.
The last step is to burn it on a CD or on DVD if size exceeds then a CD.

If the person is distributing his OS or selling it then surely it's pirated.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
If he has got it from somewhere else, then it is pirated.

But you can make such systems on your own using nlite and they need not be pirated.

abhijangda

Padawan
Delete it my friend vishal. It is pirated. If u want to know it's original name then go to My Computer > Properties. Then see the general tab. You will know it's original name. I m sure it is a pirated windows xp.

It is a pirated modified XP.If u come to my city i will show u 100s of places where u can find different type of pirated modified windows xp and at one plaqce i found vista dvd also(I didnt bought it).In my city i think there is only 1 shop where u find genuine software.There is no genuine windows xp or vista.

OP
vinit suri

vinit suri

Broken In
thanks a lot guys.......i guess its high time i remove the new edition.................n siddharth WHICH CITY R U FROM?????:shock:????

shantanu

Technomancer
The version is Pirated for sure becuase no New nersion of Xp is there, and you can easily make a bootable Xp with Sp2 and Preinstalled usefull software and (Vista transformation Pack) is having a option so that you can integrate the Theme in to the setup of Xp... so its surely a PIRATED ONE.... 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom