1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

windows XP logon prob...

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by bharathbala2003, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003 why need title?

hey all..

ive been using XP since it came and now suddenly i have a prob.. when ever i switch on my system it does not go to the logon screen.. but instead directly logs on to my accn. which is the admin accn. how do i get the logon screen back.. if i resume the system from hybernation or standby it shows the logon screen.. ive tried it in both normal XP logon and classic logon. but still the same result.. wat do i do.. pls tell me asap.. i dont have net as am in hostel.. so pls let me know asap..

2. gauravhell

gauravhell New Member

he dude for that you nead to open user paswords 2 and their select user must enter a pasword...............................

if youmdont have user acc 2 i conrol user password in control panel the enable it by installing autopacher easily availabe in cd of digit jus find ot !

3. OP
    OP
    bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003 why need title?

na na i got it.. jus had to look around the microsoft support site.. had to disable autoadmin logon in the registry..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.