Windows Vista webcasts by Shantanu

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
From a machine with free version of Server 2008 installed and wearing a free RBK jacket, our moderator-member Shantanu Kaushik will be delivering multiple Webcasts on Windows Vista. The topics that are going to be covered include:

Windows Vista: Installation and Getting Started - 04 August (4:00 PM - 5:30 PM)

Windows Vista: Hardware and Drivers - 06 August (4:00 PM - 5:30 PM)

Windows Vista: Performance and Maintenance - 08 August (4:00 PM - 5:30 PM)

Saurav Basu(choto_cheeta) and Ramesh Kumar are also doing the webcasts mentioned :)

Windows Vista: Security -August 11, 2008 | 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM

Windows Vista: Personalization - August 13, 2008 | 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM

Windows Vista: Internet Security - August 15, 2008 | 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM

Windows Vista: Programs and Games - August 18, 2008 | 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM

Click here to register for the webcasts

Last edited by a moderator:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I tried joining one of these before. I couldn't join from Linux. I want to be there for the second one. Ill hook up my Windows machine :)

shantanu

Technomancer
these are Webcasts this time and not webchats, so we can have a better way to interact !

hope to find a lot of you guys there :)
thanks iMAV for the thread :p

utsav

damn busy...
Man i dont hav broadband. Damn. Webcasts r no use 4r me :( ,but i'l register and see whats up :p

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Saurav Basu (Choto Cheeta) and Ramesh Kumar are also going to host webcasts. So pls update the first post with their webcasts schedule:

*www.merawindows.com/Forums/tabid/324/forumid/2/postid/30958/scope/posts/Default.aspx

shantanu

Technomancer
The First webcast in the season is today ! starts at 4 PM , hope to meet many of you guys there !

Thanks and regards

Shantanu

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ dude. no video at all. it will be good if you can show live demo of vista like when you were saying to check security center etc.

shantanu

Technomancer
i did make the presentation ! but the security part will be covered by choto_cheeta on 11th , thats why i didnt show that, it mightruin his naa :)
my topic was Windows Installation and getting started :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hey. Your presentation was superb!. What I meant is that few things like live demo of partitioning etc. Few of my colleagues joined who had no idea of vista and were a little bit confused at the partitioning etc.

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah the recording will be available at
*www.microsoft.com/india/webcasts/ondemand.aspx

it will be available within 48 hrs. you can click on my name there and download it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom