windows vista problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

persan

Right off the assembly line
hi,
i have downloaded windows vista extreme edition sp1 i have installed it correctly n dint get any prob at the beggining after i shut it down n restarted again i got a error of blue screen saying windows had to shutdown to prevent damage...i have formated the drive again n installed again but i got the same error for 4,5 times re-installing it if anyone know abt it pls do tell me....

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
1. There is no extreme edition.
2. Extreme edition is a pirated version.
3. No support for pirated software here.
4. BSoD can be due to hardware incompatibility.

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
See !@ There could be various reasons !

Extreme edition u r talking about is just a modded pirated version so the author might have included/integrated stuff that is causing the bsod !!

I dont know whether i should say this...but some version paradox cracker has some known compatibility problem with some realtek driver ...so if you r using that then god help you !!

Thirdly..if you really want to downloada and install..never trust this modded versions...they r generally full of ****.. search for MSDN vista ! Although I would strongl suggest yu to stop using pirated software..rather switch to linux with kde4... its beautiful too !!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
If U want to use windows vista with proper support then buy it, home premium for 4.2k

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Isn't this illegal ? Please DON'T try using these modded versions of OSes as these do more damage than good, if possible then use nLite or vLite to create your own modded versions than these sh** softwares

OP
P

persan

Right off the assembly line
thanks for everyone i removed that vista now i will buy the fresh copy n install tat...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom