Windows vista PRE-RC 1 build 5536 Released for public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
100000 Downloads...limit Reached And The Downloads...closed...so Now ...wait Till The Rc 1 Is Released In Coming Weeks......

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
so unfortunate of me, i cudnt finish de download, times up. what do i do now? anyone from kolkata downloaded it? pls share.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I think the same link is still working for d/l managers.
Try to copy/paste the link in d/l manager and see if it works or not!

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
i have started downloading it thru torrent but its very painful, anybody willing to share in kolkata pls pm.

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
aakash_mishra said:
In just 2 days i missed vista.......
:sad:

i was down with flu....... i am getting mad for this :mad:
dont worry..dude...its ok...THE release candidate (RC1 ) willl be out soon..in a few weeks..and u will be the first..person ..whom i will give the news..if i come to knw ? is tht ok ?;)

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
hey...the news..is out...actly..thr RC 1 is out..but not for public.so u all can expect it to be out soon for public. will keep u updated !!

hsnayvid

Journeyman
aakash_mishra said:
In just 2 days i missed vista.......
:sad:

i was down with flu....... i am getting mad for this :mad:

same here!!! 102 degrees burned my vista anyways, hope the RC1 comes out soon!

G

gxsaurav

Well, RC1 is out now, so i m downloading it via Microsoft connect, 1 day left:D on 40 KBPS connection as i bridged my airtel & BSNL connections, will be posting user review of that soon

go_gamez said:
dont worry..dude...its ok...THE release candidate (RC1 ) willl be out soon..in a few weeks..and u will be the first..person ..whom i will give the news..if i come to knw ? is tht ok ?;)

hey go_gamez

Thank You very much.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom