Windows Vista Cracked By Paradox 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

nik_for_you said:
is there any reaction from microsoft side???

Maybe they are checking on what to do next after they will speak till them it will be quiet from MS side.

Vyasram

The pWnster
do anyone really wanna use vista now?
anyway this was coming , so no real shocks for MS

MESS WITH THE BEST , DIE LIKE THE REST gr8 quote

T

thunderbird.117

Vyasram said:

MESS WITH THE BEST , DIE LIKE THE REST gr8 quote

Many of them are using Vista now. Microsoft is silently killing windows xp. Nowdays many games are only exclusive to vista are coming.

T

thunderbird.117

nish_higher said:
the cracks wont work when u download the updates for windows.

The point of crack is not for updates. It is to prove that Vista is not a secured and the anti-piracy was not successful.

The update can be downloaded to various means.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
u cant prevent piracy at software level.it has to be hardware protection like in audio apps.its been a yr since pro audio apps were cracked(only those with dongle protection)

T

thunderbird.117

nish_higher said:
u cant prevent piracy at software level.it has to be hardware protection like in audio apps.its been a yr since pro audio apps were cracked(only those with dongle protection)

Even Hardware protection can be cracked :). I did not understand when you said "hardware protection like in audio apps".

shashank4u

Youngling
software made by humans only and cracked by humans..
vista ultimate is cracked a month ago and workin perfectly.

only thing they can do is to hardware protection which requires
unlocking thru printer port .

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Vyasram said:

What has this to do with using vista?
If anyone thought that "if OS with the biggest market share is not going to be cracked, then only he/she will consider it a reason to use it" -is the dumbest person alive on this planet. Windows activation was going to be cracked , inevitable. If not cracked there will be workarounds to use it illegally.

Last edited:

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
nish_higher said:
the cracks wont work when u download the updates for windows.

Thtz not tru (@ least for this moment). The paradox crack utilizes OEM activation method and IMO, any new patches would also devalidate the actual OEM copies of Vista. There may be other methods to counter this crack but it may be tedious for actual OEM users.

T

thunderbird.117

nik_for_you said:
i think this method can also crack xp also

What is the point?. XP is over. No one is going to waste time on cracking on XP.

shantanu

Technomancer
@premsharma : i think that you are doing PHD on how to crack .. is it so,
you are always saying to Crack and hack and all these things, even Windows Vista Sp1 will be out in September ot octuber, which is 8 or 9 months months from Vista official release,, so Xp SP1 was also released in 10 months 21 days, so what you call XP.. BAD OS,,, i dont think so.

and you critisize that OS coz its expensive.. thats not good... you crack it and then say proudly that i did crack it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom