Windows Vista Cracked By Paradox 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Thanks for giving the release date for vista sp1 Shantanu. Releasing updates quickly does not only mean that the software is buggy, but it even shows that they care for their end users.

shantanu

Technomancer
i am getting a message that i have given too much rep in last 24 hrs.. so i think after sometime will try again to gift you the rep package.. :D:D

shantanu

Technomancer
i just answered your post !!! nothing personal Mr. Sharma,

and all of us have right to speech and expression... :D

and i am SHantanu :D:D

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
i was missing this topic.But guys....do u feel happy by cheating somebody.They worked hard for 5 years..and than finally they released it.What is wrong in that when microsoft is asking us to pay them for their HARD WORK.

I think we sud avoid using pirated software.If u dont want to pay..than better shift to Linux.

shantanu

Technomancer
@ravi .. you are from the positive thinkers .. great buddy !!!

i am saying this for ages, that why to use cracked software, they can lead us to many harms... :D:D

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
मेरे हिसाव से य़ह थरैङ लौक होना चाहिये (This thread should be locked) । Even the people who didn't know of this crack came to know via Digit forum. Anybody can search now on net for paradox vista crack and get the job done. Thanks Digit for promoting piracy. And thanks for letting me know we can discuss cracks but not post them. So discussing cracks under rules now?

T

thunderbird.117

navjotjsingh said:
मेरे हिसाव से य़ह थरैङ लौक होना चाहिये (This thread should be locked) । Even the people who didn't know of this crack came to know via Digit forum. Anybody can search now on net for paradox vista crack and get the job done. Thanks Digit for promoting piracy. And thanks for letting me know we can discuss cracks but not post them. So discussing cracks under rules now?

So let them know. Big deal if they know. You yourself gave the clue for them to check on search engine.

shantanu

Technomancer
i think you just want to prove me wrong MR. sharma.. so i am wrong ok...

and all the people who buy genuine are fools who get robbed,
and the anti-piracy people also get robbed.

great thinking...

T

thunderbird.117

premsharma said:
Buy a SKOAR issue and you will know what piracy is all about. Any why only OS, why no one buys, winzip, winrar, Nero, winAmp, and plenty other utilities which you install along with OS. Aren't they hardwork of some. If you follow these all, No PC will cost less than 5 lakhs. No takers for that.

Very true.

Also let me add this computer hardware and software is very very expensive here in india. Thanks to our indian government who does not give a proper emplyoment and increase the taxs, custom duties and other tax and oh yes. Thanks to congress they brought vat. I should apperciate the indian government for that.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^..yeah I am sure microsoft will fix it very soon.
As far your personal reason to buy it, we leave it to you ... to get robbed
when I am paying for anything..it doest mean I m being robbed.And for sure i will buy a genuine vista..in few months.

T

thunderbird.117

shantanu_webmaster said:
i think you just want to prove me wrong MR. sharma.. so i am wrong ok...

and all the people who buy genuine are fools who get robbed,
and the anti-piracy people also get robbed.

great thinking...

Microsoft is robbing the customers that is totally right, Why because they give them a bugged software, application compability and many more. Moreover this like a real war where in the war civilians getting killed it same has what is happening in antipiracy (which vista is full of )they are killing genuine customers.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
@thunderbird This clue was given earlier in this thread. And to find any term one always use search engine. no big clue by me.

@premsharma I am not talking of piracy and its effects or something. I am just asking whether now its ok to discuss piracy, cracks on Digit forum even quoting the name of crackers. So rule should have been modified to show

Its perfectly ok to discuss anything about cracks and piracy. Just refrain from posting the urls.

According to me when we say no piracy on this forum...this thread too comes under the ambit of this rule.

T

thunderbird.117

ravi_9793 said:
^^^^..yeah I am sure microsoft will fix it very soon.

when I am paying for anything..it doest mean I m being robbed.And for sure i will buy a genuine vista..in few months.

Sure they will fix and they are people who will crack it :D.

shantanu

Technomancer
i dont think so , M$ is not robbing anyone,this is just another thing which is common to critisize the best...,

i think when i buy a software, i dont feel robbed,

100% softwares i have are genuine. when i was a kid i bought games which were pirated, that time i didnt knew that what is pirated, but when i came to know i bought original games, for PC and for My PS.

anti-piracy: its broken coz of people who just take everything for granted and then say we are genuine....

i respect all the members who either use genuine or have switched to OSS or if they use non-genuine product they say it yes we have used it..

shantanu

Technomancer
MR. sharma no one agrees to you !!! even Thunderbird wont say that PIRACY IS GOOD... he is talking about prices etc.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
premsharma said:
So why R U worried, if Digit wants it will remove it. Why do you want to become goody by suggesting to close it.

hey..he can suggest like that.Nothing wrong in that.

i am also saying the same..

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
now you are playing tricks and politics... dont do that, i never contacted him...never..ok ,, and now you started this personally..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom