Windows Vista Cracked By Paradox 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
I properly know ehat reality is and what is wrong and whats right,
If you have such problems with windows then STOP using it. YOu think piracy is good and its your right then tell this to M$ directly, give me your Email address, i will forward your request manually.

T

thunderbird.117

premsharma said:
Means you have contacted him personaly to agree to ur point of view inreturn for some gifts.

Where did I say what is good or what is not i.e about Piracy

That is totally wrong from your view. Do you simply blame every person there is?. Iam not at all happy at what you thought about us.

T

thunderbird.117

How amazing this thread is :D. It was technology news and now it is a battleground.

shantanu

Technomancer
it too think the same... buddy :D:D:D Mr. sharma deleted all his posts,, its not fair

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
There is a craze going on these days to criticize ms. If they launch a software, people run around madly to get it. They use it, crack it and all. How many times do u think these cracks are safe, they might even compromise security. Still ms removes updates to patch those. These people call ms agents as idiots saying that they easily give out product keys. It is because they give benefit of doubt to the customers.

@navjotsingh
The thread did give name of the crack which was not great but now, this thread has taken a different direction.

What is actual piracy and genuine?
If Mr A can buy Vista genuine and he does purchase it, he is genuine.
If Mr B cannot afford Vista and he uses pirated, it does no harm to the s/w company as he would have never bought it. So under no circumstances, was he a customer.
If Mr C can afford Vista but he uses pirated as he got pirated s/w cheaper, this is piracy as Mr C wud have been a genuine customer if there was no piracy.

And people can shout at the software companies only if they fall into catgory of Mr A.

OP
Ankur Mittal

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
By seeing so much replies in this topic and the previous one about the brute force attack it seems that the members of this forum are really interested in talking about cracks so why not the guys who are really interested in cracks should start a new topic which would only contain cracks and the interested members can argue about it.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Right now, i m using all Genuine Microsoft Softwares, & yeah despite of being Genuine I have never faced any WGA problem like mentioned above that we genuine users might face

It's a wrong saying, those who are genuine need not to worry. Nothing wrong happens to us

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^..with me also.I have also never faced any validation problem.however I have reinstall my XP so many times.

shantanu

Technomancer
I amusing Genuine Microsoft and other companies products from about 6 years,,, the first one was Win_me i bought , then Xp ,i got Vista with my Subscription ,... and problems i never faced in activating or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom