Windows Phone 8 to get mass storage and screenshot support

funskar

Padawan
As a function essential in the daily experience, the screenshot seems to have been Microsoft's hidden for a long time , with the approaching of the Windows Phone, the function of screenshots have surfaced, although Microsoft officials have not announced this feature and foreign websites Luo listed a copy of Windows Phone list of new features not found a screenshot of figure, but with the details of outflow of the Windows Phone changes and system upgrades will increase the number of new API , and open the privileges of native code, the screenshot function I believe will be faster arrival.
Screenshots, a closer relationship with you is the screenshot exactly use those keys, which is also related to daily life, the screenshot function can normally use. What is similar to the iOS Home button + power button is generally a wide variety of all kinds of combinations of buttons with Android.

The first is mass storage mode. When Microsoft announced that they were adding support for microSD cards in Windows Phone 8, it was unclear whether they would go with the popular mass storage protocol or the media transfer protocol. Well, it seems they are going with the former, a decision .

*i.imgur.com/Plzev.jpg

Source 1

Source 2

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ No. And there are many things which are not there.
Its nice to see they are finally getting included now. Be ready to hear more such news.

Each addition of a new feature creating ripples of news flash! :p

reniarahim1

Youngling
these were the limitations due to which many people did not migrate to windows..lets see how the os performs in market when it roles out.

nadar.bsm

Right off the assembly line
As a function essential in the daily experience, the screenshot seems to have been Microsoft's hidden for a long time , with the approaching of the Windows Phone, the function of screenshots have surfaced, although Microsoft officials have not announced this feature and foreign websites Luo listed a copy of Windows Phone list of new features not found a screenshot of figure, but with the details of outflow of the Windows Phone changes and system upgrades will increase the number of new API , and open the privileges of native code, the screenshot function I believe will be faster arrival.
Screenshots, a closer relationship with you is the screenshot exactly use those keys, which is also related to daily life, the screenshot function can normally use. What is similar to the iOS Home button + power button is generally a wide variety of all kinds of combinations of buttons with Android.

The first is mass storage mode. When Microsoft announced that they were adding support for microSD cards in Windows Phone 8, it was unclear whether they would go with the popular mass storage protocol or the media transfer protocol. Well, it seems they are going with the former, a decision .

*i.imgur.com/Plzev.jpg

Source 1

Source 2

its a welcome move from MS, as in India hardly any one cares about cloud storage.. every wants their data on the memory card... Mass Storage Mode is certainly in the way of getting more people to the platform...

I will also love to see Bluetooth file transfer from one device to another... if it is enabled then WP will surely get more users who forget about the UGLY UI it has....:p :p :p

Top Bottom