Windows Phone 7 in 25-30k

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Hey guys.. One of my friends, wants a good Windows Phone 7 based mobile.. His priorities are :-

1. Great display.
2. Good screen, color reproduction.
3. Should've a great Twitter app.

I was suggesting that he should ditch the idea of WinMo and go for Samsung Galaxy S II considering his budget, but he has some kind of weird fetish for WinMo devices :D.. So, please recommend a good phone based on the above factors. I couldn't find anything beyon HTC Mozart & HTC HD7..

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
New Samsung focus is available for 13.3k on Ebay India. Its a great phone at an excellent price...

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Samsung Focus being sold on Ebay is factory unlocked.

BTW, yesterday, I bought a Manufactured Refurbished Samsung Focus (from ebay.com) for 150$ with the help of a awesome member on TechEnclave. So, the phone+shipping+customs+unlock will come close to 8.5k... Totally value for money. I want to gift it to my sister on her birthday on 21st September...

I hope to get the phone by next week via Aramex...

Cheers!

P. S. This is the phone I am getting -- Samsung Focus - Black (AT&T) | eBay

Empirial

Youngling
Dell Venue Pro :
+ 4" AMOLED Display
+ Slideout Qwerty Keypad
+ Build Quality
+ Physical Camera Key
+ Only Win7 Phone that can play Divx out of the box.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Dell Venue Pro :
+ 4" AMOLED Display
+ Slideout Qwerty Keypad
+ Build Quality
+ Physical Camera Key
+ Only Win7 Phone that can play Divx out of the box.

- Weight: 192.8g
- no video calling cam.
- priced a bit high.

Samsung Focus being sold on Ebay is factory unlocked.

BTW, yesterday, I bought a Manufactured Refurbished Samsung Focus (from ebay.com) for 150$ with the help of a awesome member on TechEnclave. So, the phone+shipping+customs+unlock will come close to 8.5k... Totally value for money. I want to gift it to my sister on her birthday on 21st September...

excellent pricing :smile: 8.5k for that mobile.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Wait if he has fetish for Windows Mobile phones, will WP7 really help? As I understand WP7 is significantly different than preceding WMs.

Top Bottom