windows installation??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninad_mhatre85

Journeyman
hi guys

i want to know whether its possible to make windows installation disc(DVD) with all software on it , that will b installed after windows installation has finished without any prompt like office, antivirus s/w, firewall etcc.

I used nLite to integrate SP2 with my win xp

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
Well you can integrate all those softwares along with win xp on a DVD,but AFAIK they cannot be auto-installed.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
in nlite only there is option of ingrating program what the downside of ingrateting program is newer versions of programs are released now and then.so u'll have older version of progarms in dvd.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
hey guys anyone know how to extract/uncompress the setup file of various software. I have my logitech setpoint drivers as one single executable and it cannot be integrated into the xp cd as drivers. i think i unpack it then it might be done.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Ninad, never install all those antivirus and other big stuffs at xp install time. These are not optimized installations and gary4gar is also pointing a drawback.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Yes you can make a DVD with all software in it. But don't try installing software
until XP is done with installation. Otherwise there'll be problems!! @RollerCoaster,
when you install the drivers by clicking on the Setup.exe, the compressed files are
unpacked to the 'Temp' folder. You can copy those files from the Temp folder!!

suniltr77

Broken In
Make integration with RyanVM addons as well as other members addons. Lot of available in that forum *www.ryanvm.net/msfn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom