windows fonts problem please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys today i was running test drive unlimited and it suddenly crashed with a blank screen.after that i think my windows texts which were more dark became a bit light dark or grey colour.to be precise the desktop seemed a bit light i mean the sharpness was not there.

so i restarted my system.i think the desktop problem was solved and mostly all the fonts colour became normal(dark like before).

except few.please observe the screenshot the text on the left table seems a bit lighter than on the right.*img17.imagehosting.gr/out.php/t866835_1.jpg

my question is is there any settings in the windows which can bring those fonts to its normal colour(dark black as before)

i have an nvidia gpu.can anything be done from its control panel.

please help.

sujeet2555

In the zone
do you have any software that changes your visual styles like style xp or windowblind.if it is ,try changing visual themes.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
do you have any software that changes your visual styles like style xp or windowblind.if it is ,try changing visual themes.

Last edited:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
In most if the CRT monitors there is an option for degaussing. If you have it...try it. It helped me once where the entire corner portion of my monitor turned green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom